August 10, 2005
Links of the day
Sorry for my silence over the last couple of days everyone! Busy, busy, busy! Chew on these for a while...
- Bottled water is not that much better for you, and may not be better for you at all. Plus, it doesn't have any flouride. I've heard lots of kids are getting cavities because parents aren't giving them city water anymore...
- Cool, cool, COOL! A web site that makes it easier to make paper CD case liner notes and such. Very handy.
- Uncrate.com. Cool stuff for men to buy.
- Oh my goodness, this should come in really handy. A little known hack to force elevators to only go to the floor you specify, even if other people are waiting on other floors. Let me know if this works for anyone.
- The Carlton Draught Big Ad. This is the best, most creative ad I have seen in a long, long time. Use IE to view the ad.
- Hilarious and striking pictures of cats flying around. I'm going to try to take some pictures like this of my own cats.
- More flying cat pictures. Why do I like these so much. I just find them quite entertaining to look at.
- Great set of web pages on fuel cells and their promise (and problems). Good synopsis on an important issue.
More tomorrow. Sorry again for my lack of posts!
Posted by snackeru at August 10, 2005 11:32 AM | Links of the day
That bottled water one gets a little strange when it starts talking about the developing world. A bit unrelated, I'd say. We could also stop spending money on Hummers and give the money to the developing world.
Anyway, there's more where that came from.
Posted by: bjhess at August 10, 2005 3:48 PM
I got a way for your cat to fly... Let me know if you are interested.
Posted by: Cheesehead Craig at August 16, 2005 4:33 PM