August 19, 2005
Links of the day
- Pick up lines used by Mario, of Super Mario Bros. fame.
- Is Shaq the greatest NBA player ever, bar none? Interesting set of reasons.
- Could Google build a huge nation-wide broadband network and give free WiFi to everyone?
- State of the blogosphere. 80,000 new blogs created everyday.
- Voo2do.com: web based task and project management tool. Nifty.
- ReligionFacts.com: just the facts on the world's religions.
- This guy is giving away an iPod to the person who can point him to the most interesting site he has never seen. Of course, there is a great list of interesting sites.
- Great list of useful Firefox extensions. Very handy and easy to navigate.
- Instructables.com: interesting site that shows you step by step how to make stuff. Only 57 entries so far but I can see this getting bigger.
- Flash Earth: amazing. I'm speechless. Also check out the Planetarium. Really spiffy.
- 10 precepts from the Art of War that never made it past Sun Tzu's editor. Where do people come up with this stuff?
- Grace over Karma: Bono's interview with Michka Assayas (reprinted in Christianity Today). Beautiful summary of his beliefs.
See you soon.
Posted by snackeru at August 19, 2005 8:45 AM | Links of the day
That Bono article was awesome!! Thanks for sharing it.
Posted by: freealonzo at August 19, 2005 2:57 PM
Glad you liked it freealonzo. Say, I'm reading a great article in Harper's right now called "The Christian Paradox." I linked to it before, but the online version isn't complete. I could email you a PDF of the whole thing if you are interested. Very thought provoking...
Posted by: Shane at August 19, 2005 3:46 PM
O.k. I'm sold. Send me the full article.
Posted by: freealonzo at August 22, 2005 1:43 PM