October 21, 2005
Links of the day
- Cool recreation of Back to the Future Delorean out of Legos. Why didn't I think of that?
- Which SciFi/Fantasy character are you? I am Yoda, Jedi Master. Mess with me do not.
- Time magazine has picked the 100 best English language books from 1923 to the present. Good list here. I've read a bunch, but there are so many more to read.
- I love Wikipedia for stupid entries like this: an alphabetical list of words made up in The Simpsons. Like "Scotchtoberfest." Good stuff.
- You've probably seen this already, but if not: Zod 2008. Vote for someone worthy of our tribute. Kneel before Zod! And check out the Kids Page.
- FoodieView, the reciped search engine. Has over 175,000 recipes. Not too shabby.
- OK people, check out this page and follow the directions. This illusion is too cool. The human brain is an amazing thing.
- Amazing list of the top 100 toys of yesteryear. Some I remember, some I don't. I gotta agree with number 1 though. Good pick.
- This is kind of neat. At one point Blockbuster had a chance to buy Netflix. Now, guess which company is worth more?
- ASME's top 40 magazine covers of the past 40 years. Check out the last one. I don't agree with that pick at all. Who cares?
- Televisionwithoutpity.com. Seems to be a sarcastic review of TV shows. Watch out! Contains spoilers. Some of the reviews are quite humorous.
Posted by snackeru at October 21, 2005 7:49 AM | Links of the day
Yoda am I... Imposter you are...
Posted by: Cheesehead Craig at October 21, 2005 11:45 AM
That illusion is nutty. Cool.
Posted by: bjhess at October 21, 2005 12:11 PM
Since apparently I'm Harry Potter, maybe I can use some magic on Mr. Krinkie.
Posted by: freealonzo at October 21, 2005 7:26 PM
I've read 11 of those books. I need to start reading more.
Posted by: SBG at October 22, 2005 12:48 PM
The Wikipedia entry you refer to starts with the following phrase:
The Simpsons television series, the worst one on Earth,
Now, that's just not right.
Posted by: SBG at October 22, 2005 1:19 PM
Thanks for helping me piss away another perfectly good hour. I could have been waxing something.
Posted by: Cheesehead's wife at October 23, 2005 6:26 PM
I'm intrigued oh wifey of mine....
Posted by: Cheesehead Craig at October 23, 2005 9:51 PM