< Called Out | Main | Boring vs. Interesting Days 16-21 >

Nostra-COD

nostracod.jpg

All hail the mighty Nostra-COD! Fear the man, the only man, who dared to predict that the Vikings would beat the G-Men of New York.

Note the scowl on the face of Nostra-COD! He is angry with you! He is angry that so many doubted! How could we ever doubt the majesty of Nostra-COD? Needless to say, we will not make that mistake again.

Oh great Nostra-COD! Who will win the Monday night battle vs. the Packers? What numbers shall I pick in the lottery? Will I beat Craig in bowling? Only Nostra-COD knows. We are lucky to live in the presence of such greatness!

Posted by snackeru at November 14, 2005 2:25 PM | Vikings

I gotta question for the great one... How did Shane become so skilled in his seamless image blending? That made me laugh out loud!

Posted by: Cheesehead's Wife at November 14, 2005 6:19 PM

Don't get too much into the prediction Shane. In his confidence pool for picking who will win games that I am in with him, he put the most points on the Giants (meaning he was the most confident that the Giants were going to win). He said one thing, but when the money was down, he went the opposite direction.

Posted by: Cheesehead Craig at November 15, 2005 8:32 AM

Pish posh, CC. Nostra-COD has already explained this error. As far as I am concerned the prediction stands. All hail Nostra-COD!

Posted by: Shane at November 15, 2005 9:12 AM