< Let's make this clear... | Main | My television debut >

Blogging while everyone is on vacation...

Well, I think everyone is on vacation so I have decided not to spend a whole lotta time thinking about this here site for the next couple of days. That, and I can't think of anything to say right now. I feel a kind of malaise today about sharing any of my precious opinions. Sure I could share, but I don't want to put the effort in (especially if you are all on vacation).

So, if you haven't seen SNL's "Lazy Sunday" rap, do yourself a favor and watch it. It is the most hilarious thing I've seen from SNL in years:

Lazy Sunday

"The Chronic - what? - les of Narnia!!!" Funny, funny stuff...

Posted by snackeru at December 29, 2005 8:38 AM | Stuff I wonder about

Yes, I actually saw that thing live. And had to rewind and watch it again. I couldn't believe I was laughing and watching SNL at the same time.

Posted by: bjhess at December 29, 2005 9:35 AM

You stole my link! And no credit even. Bad Shane, bad Shane.

Posted by: Cheesehead Craig at December 29, 2005 9:45 AM

No, no, no. If there is any thievery going on, it is you stealing from me! I read the Oracle before I posted my entry, and this link was not there. I would have credited you with at least beating me to the punch (but certainly not for the idea ... imagine me stealing an idea from a Cheesehead... unthinkable!)

So, don't get your panties in a bunch!

(It is interesting, though, that we did have the same idea on the same day. Or is it scary?)

Posted by: Shane at December 29, 2005 11:40 AM

It is wierd that we had the same idea on the same day. I put my posting up about 10-12 minutes prior to yours, maybe you visited just prior to it going up. I've been waiting until today to post a link to the video, to send my 3-4 readers off with a laugh for the year.

Posted by: Cheesehead Craig at December 29, 2005 12:34 PM

Don't forget that you'll be on TV on Sunday at 9 PM on channel 17!

- K.

Posted by: Kurtis at December 30, 2005 5:08 PM