< It's that time of year again | Main | Random musings, odds, and ends >

Links of the day

See you soon.

Posted by snackeru at January 19, 2006 8:22 AM | Links of the day

Damn right St. Vince is #3! My favorite quote of his though is:
"I am the Fred Astaire of karate"

Posted by: Cheesehead Craig at January 19, 2006 10:49 AM

That Blockbuster article really got me thinking. Consider this my trackback.

Posted by: bjhess at January 19, 2006 11:17 AM

For some time I have been working on a secret new stadium plan on the back of envelopes. I think I have most of the bugs worked out....only a few technical difficulties that several hundred Norskie scientists and a couple X-C skiers might solve. I'd tell you more but if the Mace and/or Carl were to see the plans, they would steal the idea. Basically it brings football and baseball together under one roof allowing for the use of shared parking, concessions, hotel space, a small janitor's closet for the Mace, etc. It would be a world-wide attraction equaling the Crystal Palace of London in the 1850s for sheer granduer and crowd appeal. (It can even be used for football and baseball!) I would like your mailing address. Just look on the back of the envelope for the plan. No kidding, Vic Tory now promoting a great stadium for a great state.

Posted by: Vic Tory at January 25, 2006 10:40 PM

Posted by: Vic Tory at January 25, 2006 10:43 PM