< Random musings, odds, and ends | Main | I guess there was no meeting >

Waiting ...

Like you I am waiting for news concerning the meeting today between T-Paw, legislative leaders, HC, and the Twins. Hopefully we'll hear something soon ...

Until then, take this Mensa Intelligence Test. I got 17 last night at about 11:30 PM, and then I decided to go to bed. Can you top it? Probably ...

Posted by snackeru at January 23, 2006 4:33 PM

I don't know if it means anything, but I was able to get 22... Some I was close on, but what I got and what they wanted were different. Then I couldn't think of anything else...

Posted by: DouglasG at January 23, 2006 6:55 PM

Contary to what some may think, I do not write for the St. Paul Pioneer Press editorial page (see Sunday's piece). God bless 'em though.
-Jiminstpaul

Posted by: Jiminstpaul at January 23, 2006 6:59 PM

25! after about 20 minutes. 5 Tof a F killing me!

Posted by: freealonzo at January 23, 2006 7:53 PM

Sheesh! I knew all of you could do better than me. Although I must say I gave up after 15 minutes and found all the answers. Again, I was doing it at 11:30 last night ... Enough with the excuses ...

Jim, thanks for reminding me about that editorial. I read it on Sunday and definitely thought you had written it! Any other comments you have about St. Paul's chances to land the Twins would be welcome!

Posted by: Shane at January 23, 2006 10:00 PM

Who are they to tell me that "9 P in S A" does not mean "9 Portugese in Super America"? By my standards of "right and wrong" I got 33/33, which must be some kind of super genius.

Posted by: Tim M at January 23, 2006 10:30 PM

Am at 26. I'm stuck on 5 T on a F too!

Posted by: Eric at January 24, 2006 10:35 AM

Only got 20 while at work. Took about 15 minutes as well. Shane, email me the answers would you?

Posted by: Cheesehead Craig at January 24, 2006 11:57 AM

I got 22, and I'm dying to know the ones I didn't get. I'm glad they give you second chances on misspellings.

Posted by: Cheesehead's Wife at January 24, 2006 4:38 PM