< Is a referendum really required by law? | Main | OK OK OK ... >

Cut me some slack

I am not willing to do it. In fact, I don't think I can physically do it. Try as I might, today I cannot write another entry on stadiums. I am less than enthusiastic about this topic right now, and there is nothing I can do about it. What is truly sad about this is that I probably could think of something to write about this never ending topic. You might think to yourself, "How can anyone write about stadiums as much as Shane? Is there really that much to write about?" Again, sadly, for me there is. I could probably write a PhD dissertation about the topic and keep on truckin'.

But not today. Today my mind is using its non-stadium related synapses and neurons for thinking about an entirely different topic. A topic that has a great deal of impact on me and my family. A topic that is keeping me up at nights thinking and thinking and thinking. I'm sorry I can't be more specific, maybe tomorrow.

But don't worry about me. No, no, no, no ... it is nothing to worry about. Changes could be coming though.

What would life be like without the Greet Machine?

Posted by snackeru at February 14, 2006 8:48 AM | Life

Does it rhyme with goo lob?

Posted by: Cheesehead Craig at February 14, 2006 9:53 AM

A startup company, and you didn't even talk to me? :)

Posted by: bjhess at February 14, 2006 11:08 AM

No Greet Machine?? Say it isn't so? The Greet Machine is the one thing that make my life tolerable up here in North Dakota/Southern Canada! It must live!!!

Curt in Grand Forks

Posted by: Curt Hanson at February 14, 2006 11:52 AM

hmmm, this Thursday Z. Wilf is going to make a big announcement about his plans for Blaine/Vikings stadium, at the same time Shane is being coy about his future, let's us know an announcement is forthcoming. Coincidence?

Posted by: freealonzo at February 14, 2006 12:57 PM

Perhaps Zygi hired Shane to be the Vikings' webmaster? Is that free season tickets I smell?

Curt in Grand Forks

Posted by: Curt Hanson at February 14, 2006 1:49 PM

Whatever is going on, best wishes.

Posted by: Jeff A at February 14, 2006 3:29 PM

You aren't announcing your candidacy for governor of Minnesota, are you?

Posted by: SBG at February 15, 2006 4:47 AM