< Medieval book curse | Main | When going to the game was an event >

Greet Machine on Sports Huddle?

Hey, I just heard that the Greet Machine was mentioned on Sid Hartman's Sunday morning show, "The Sports Huddle" with Sid and Dave. Did anyone out there hear what was said? Can anyone give me any details? Being a good, God-fearing Christian I seem to have missed it. Thanks if you have any info!

Posted by snackeru at April 3, 2006 9:05 AM | Sports

Dave Mona was really taking you to task on your ID post (apparently he's big IDer). Sid thought it was cool you were listening to Clap Your Hands a Say Yeah and was hoping he'd see you at there show later at the 400 Club. :o)

Posted by: freealonzo at April 3, 2006 12:24 PM

My close, personal friend Sid said you were a genius......

Posted by: MrCheerOrDIe at April 3, 2006 2:04 PM

I'm confused about the bill to purchase a new football stadium for the Gophers. Maybe you could clear that up for me. I've heard that the State of Minnesota is going to use 248 million dollars of taxpayers money to purchase land owned by the University of Minnesota so the University can purchase a new stadium. Is that about right??? Doesn't the University of Minnesota already belong to the State of Minnesota? I was under the impression that it was a publicly funded university. If it was, wouldn't this purchase simply amount to a shell game? (and the taxpayers are ***again*** getting hoodwinked?)

Posted by: Rick Peterson at April 22, 2006 7:13 PM