< Split upper deck | Main | The best rule change EVER! >

Typical

Greetings! I will now write about what I always write about: stadiums, stadiums, stadiums, and more stadiums! Furthermore, I will dazzle you with my musings on ballparks, baseball, and hot dogs! Have you ever read anything so insightful before? So awe inspiring? To bolster my arguments I shall now quote from an outside source:

Insert a quote about ballparks so earth-shattering, so out-of-this world mind-blowing that all ballpark opponents are laid to waste under the sheer magnitude of its brilliance.

Now I shall add my commentary about the quote above! It is difficult to spell out more clearly what should be so obvious to everyone that read it, but clearly the quote above proves everything that I've been saying for the last 3 years. How can people continue to deny this? Have I not torn apart every argument to the contrary? And yet, people still try to argue. Observe this misguided attempt to counter my many claims:

Insert moronic paragraph that causes steam to rise from my ears and makes me seriously wonder how this person can even string two sentences together in a coherent manner.

Aha! I shall now crush this feeble argument. Crush! Crush! Crush! How can anyone think this way when the truth is so obvious? Why must we even entertain notions such as these when our cause is so just and noble? It is truly mind-boggling.

I will now leave you with one last thought about ballparks that will hopefully make you ponder and reflect on the genius of my prose. See you all later!

(Pray spycake doesn't see through my faulty logic and rip my arguments to shreds.)

Posted by snackeru at July 12, 2006 12:30 PM

Insert general agreement with Shane plus an added nuiance or two. End with a smart alecky quip aimed at clueless anti-ballpark folks or Packer fans.

Posted by: freealonzo at July 12, 2006 2:03 PM

I must apologize for my neighbor Shane. His air conditioning went out at his house, so the heat is getting to him.

Posted by: Cheesehead Craig at July 12, 2006 2:31 PM

Scoff at Cheesehead Craig's weak attempt to refute my logic. Pfft! Again point out superiority of all things Minnesota!

Posted by: Shane at July 12, 2006 2:35 PM

"Tell Shane to calm down. Advise certain commenters to ease up on their caps lock key..."

So this is the template that's provided Shane with so many years of fruitful blogging? The trick now is to adapt it for the future. Although it looks like you're slowly coming out of retirement anyway.

Also, I always thought David Wintheiser was the guy to watch out for, although he appears sporadically.

Posted by: spycake at July 12, 2006 3:33 PM

I was going to bring out the part about your wife holding out on you as the cause of this rambling and ill-conceived post... oops ;)

Posted by: Cheesehead Craig at July 12, 2006 4:11 PM

Thanks Shane,

I missed Calvin and Hobbes.

Zooomx

Posted by: zooom at July 12, 2006 10:50 PM