< Stating the obvious | Main | Right where we want them >

The Scream

scream.jpg
"I was walking along a path with two friends—the sun was setting—suddenly the sky turned blood red—I paused, feeling exhausted, and leaned on the fence—there was blood and tongues of fire above the blue-black fjord and the city—my friends walked on, and I stood there trembling with anxiety—and I sensed an infinite scream passing through nature." -- Edvard Munch

I was sitting in my basement with my two kids -- Mark Kotsay came to bat -- when suddenly he hit a fly ball to center. I sat up knowing that it would be a base hit -- and Torii inexplicably dove for the ball, missed it, and it rolled to the warning track. My kids were oblivious, but I sat there trembling as Kotsay rounded the bases for an in-the-park homerun. I sensed an infinite scream passsing through the state of Minnesota.

Posted by snackeru at October 4, 2006 2:54 PM

The Twins are right where they need to be - left for dead. If any team is capable of pulling off 3 in-a-row it's the Twins. Look for the Twins to win 2 in Oakland and with Santana in game 5 in the Dome, good things will happen if the offense can score him any runs.

Posted by: kevin in az at October 4, 2006 5:45 PM

Nope, it's over. The Twins are in a hitting funk and they won't be able to break out of it on the road. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this is a sweep fellas.

Posted by: Cheesehead Craig at October 5, 2006 8:59 AM