< In Defense of Land Partners II | Main | It is about time! >

Where have you gone?

mokeski.jpgWhere have you gone Paul Mokeski? Our nation turns its lonely eyes to you ...

Posted by snackeru at February 27, 2007 4:02 PM

Are you checking to see if I still read the blog, or is there some other sinister motive for this particular post? You would be happy to know that Mokeski hasn't gone anywhere; he is (according to Wikipedia) currently coaching in the NBA Developmental League. Life, however, hasn't been all roses for Mokeski. He was arrested for possession of cocaine in July 2000. Hopefully he doesn't become the next great American celebrity to have his life ruined by illegal drugs...

Curt in Grand Forks

Posted by: Curt Hanson at February 27, 2007 4:32 PM

Speaking of where have you gone, where has Tim Pawlenty gone, he's just silent about the whole ballpark thing.

Posted by: Rich at February 28, 2007 1:47 PM

Paul Mokeski is busy preparing for the 2007 Paul Mokeski awards.
http://www.flipsidesports.net/archives/mokeskiawards.html

Posted by: BP Twin at February 28, 2007 4:38 PM

Uh oh Shane....This is getting worse. First Barry Manilow and now Paul Mokeski. Did you read Sid this morning? Maybe that will lift your spirits a bit.

Posted by: kevin in az at March 1, 2007 7:50 AM

Paul Mokeski, how can you not love him. He is the epitome of the hard nosed do it all player dedicated to achieving 1.3 points 0.8 rebounds amd 1.1 blocks.

Posted by: herman at April 12, 2007 1:44 PM

Hey, no knocks on tall Paul.

Back in my college days at Central Michigan University, we struggled to come up with the perfect name for our intramural basketball team. One night, watching my Pistons take on the Bucks in their hideous, green-stripes down the swimtrunk-style shorts, it came to me...

AIR MOKESKI!

We were slow. We were groundbound. We were the lost sons of Paul Mokeski.

As a footnote, even with roster turnover....er, graduation and stuff like that, Air Mokeski never lost in four years.

Posted by: Rick S at June 13, 2007 2:05 PM