< Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? | Main | In which I offer myself up for slaughter ... >

The Truth will set us free

$65.375 million!!!

You gotta be kidding me. This is why I'm happy that 1) they have condemned the land already, 2) Carl is picking up the difference (although I can imagine there is a limit to his "generosity") and 3) I'm not thinking about this anymore.

Posted by snackeru at June 25, 2007 2:59 PM

Just think of the fancy timeshares those little old widow investers will be able to buy in Branson, MO!!

I think LPII is testing Carl Pohlad's mortality with that figure. If he doesn't have a coronary after reading how much the Twins will be on the hook if the judgement is for $65M plus, then nothing will kill him.

Posted by: Freealonzo at June 25, 2007 3:24 PM

$65M is five freakin' times the tax-assessed value of this land!!! What kind of crack have Bruce Lambrecht, et al. been smoking?

Personally, I almost think it's too bad Hennepin has already taken possession of the property. It would be nice to explore the possibility of collecting back taxes based on the $50M+ difference in land valuations.

I don't care what LPII's mouthpiece said in the Strib about terminating stations, there is no way in hell that land is worth $65M after what Zygi just paid for the properties he bought from the Strib.

Posted by: Snyder at June 25, 2007 4:57 PM

I may be considered an ass to most on this site, but I very much know what I'm talking about and have a "very satisfied and knowing grin" on my face right now.

Posted by: STM at June 25, 2007 7:07 PM

Posted by: STM at June 25, 2007 7:08 PM

Frigging Carl Pohlad is a low brow scum bag. He left us hanging with a lie about helping pay for the land and his family KNEW the value was going to be astronimical.

NOW all you baseball nuts can pay for your pleasure.

Posted by: lila at June 25, 2007 9:04 PM

You were 100% correct sir. This is one big scam and ripoff of the public by Pohlad and everybody else including I suspect a couple of HC elected officials.

Posted by: not STM, but jealous at June 25, 2007 9:12 PM

$65 MILLION and worth every penny. Start scrambling for chump change to pay this off baseball fans because the taxpayer ain't.

Posted by: mary at June 25, 2007 9:28 PM

COOKIES MARY!!!

Posted by: kevin in az at June 25, 2007 10:07 PM

STM apparantly has a 'knowing and satisfied grin'.

Not really sure why, unless he's had some conversations with the judge, thinks that HC is simply gonna concede the case, or, more likely, has completely NO understanding of our competitive legal system. Who knows, maybe he believed that Phillip Morris would actually have to pay that Oregon widow the $80 Million that was overturned a few months back.

Did anyone honestly believe they'd come out and ask for $25 million? This is totally non-news, they'll meet somewhere in the middle and I stick to a guess of $25-30 million final price.

Also, as someone pointed out. Zygi's purchase HELPS HC (sorry Stadium haters). No way is the ballpark land worth nearly as much. All this headline does is justify the hard feelings stadium supporters had for LPII.

Posted by: tato at June 25, 2007 10:48 PM

I'm dumbfounded by the stupidity and ignorance on display here. At best, anti-stadium whack-jobs should be indifferent or happy with this development since the Twins have already agreed to pay for any overages to the cost of the land. The County would not have performed the quick-take without this assurance.

So, what is with the in-your-face attitude? Neither the County or the taxpayer will pick up the tab for this. The County (and the taxpayer) is limited, by law, to $90 on land and infrastructure.

If anything, anti-stadium nut jobs should be happy that Pohlad will be paying more. So, STM, what is the point of your "knowing grin?" Newsflash: we all knew the landowners were asking for an astronomical amount. But what does it matter now?

We are still building a ballpark. In fact, we have already started. Who cares what the landowners are asking for? It isn't going to stop construction, it is only going to force the Pohlads to cough up some more money. Shouldn't we all be happy about that?

Posted by: Shane at June 25, 2007 10:54 PM

Shane,

These are people who aren't happy unless they're miserable.

Posted by: kevin in az at June 25, 2007 11:04 PM

Kevin, I think you are right. I am just mystified over this attitude. You would think Opat would be slightly vindicated given that he has been fighting against these outrageous demands for months now. Now we know the real numbers, and all of the sudden anti-stadium know-it-alls come out of the wood work claiming they told us so. Told us what?

All they are telling me is that they are crazier than I thought.

Hey, did you hear that we are building a ballpark, and there isn't anything anyone can do about it? Good times, heh?

Posted by: Shane at June 25, 2007 11:12 PM

Shane; PLEASE inform us ignorant people just HOW MUCH CARL POHLAD committed to for additional land costs. If you can find out there are a few million Minnesotans that want to know since nobody seems to be able to get that information save a politician or two.

You also KNOW Mr. Pohlad has been investing the area heavily and will get every dime plus hten some of the unknown amount he "committed for additional land costs" out of what he already boxed up for his own in the area.

This is a classic of what happens when total neanderthal sports fans stick their noses into the taxpayer's pocket for their own pleasure. They got snookered but they don't care as long as they can sit their butts in a big expensive stadium watching a dimwit game.

Posted by: not shane at June 26, 2007 1:23 AM

At best, anti-stadium whack-jobs should be indifferent or happy with this development since the Twins have already agreed to pay for any overages to the cost of the land.

Have they? how much would that be? do you believe Pohlad/Twins agreed to cough up any amount? even up to 40 million more?

So, STM, what is the point of your "knowing grin?"

You would think Opat would be slightly vindicated given that he has been fighting against these outrageous demands for months now.

the "knowing grin" came from my consistent position that Opat is an idiot. Not that LPII wanted more money. This is more evidence that OPAT is incompetent and when we further find out that this assurance by the Twins you're so proud off does't amount to crap, he'll start to be recognized for what he is. Especially when he has to start peeling amenities like an onion to get back to within budget.

See my previous point. At least that's where I'm coming from. And if you don't think this will cost us more, you a bigger idiot that Opat is. What are we going to do? build a piece of crap? the County will probably end up splitting the difference again with Pohlad (by miraculously finding money in the budget), but IF LPII gets anything close to 50 million, the County will have to go back to the well (legislature) and beg.

Sorry tato, but when it comes to deciding legal strategy and "what helps who" on this issue; I think I'll side with the attorneys. I guess Zygi's purchase helped HC so much, that LPII had to hold it up as an example in their opening arguments?

http://www.startribune.com/462/story/1267132.html

You would think Opat would be slightly vindicated given that he has been fighting against these outrageous demands for months now. Now we know the real numbers, and all of the sudden anti-stadium know-it-alls come out of the wood work claiming they told us so. Told us what?

Again Shane, you can continue to excuse Opat until you look silly, which to most rational people happend a few months ago. As far as the "real numbers" are concerned, at least to me, there's big difference between speculation and fact. Before yesterday, what we believed LPII wanted was speculation and they were crucified for it. Now we KNOW what they believe they can justify and support in a court of law. This isn't just "he said/he said" crap. This is actual numbers on paper! and proof that Opat was lowballing the sellers. Even if LPII get's only half what they're asking for, that's almost 2.5 times what Oputz offered. If that's the kind of fair dealing you admire in your public officials, then you got what you asked for.

Posted by: STM at June 26, 2007 7:02 AM

"Hey, did you hear that we are building a ballpark, and there isn't anything anyone can do about it? Good times, heh?"

Aw, Shane, don't be like that. It's still possible that the Legislature could wake up and repeal the ballpark authority law, though it seems unlikely that anyone could actually organize enough support to get a repeal through the Governor's veto.

I wish I could say I'm grinning while watching the gathering train-wreck that is the stadium development process, but I can't. If anything, it's a bigger cluster**** than even I imagined it would be.

Posted by: David Wintheiser at June 26, 2007 7:25 AM

Over 65 million dollars? I cannot disagree more with the above person who likened a jury awarding 80 million to a plaintiff then having a judge cut it in half and we are not to worry. Judges cut jury awards when they perceive they have been awarded largely on emotion.

Here we have a group of very expensive attorneys and financial experts that will present alternative uses for the land to support their 65 million dollar value. It will be very hard for any judge or arbitrater to not take into consideration that land values have done nothing but go sky high in Minneapolis for years and that a stadium may very well NOT be in the best financial interest of the owners. Let's not forget that in this country the owners of property are perceived to be the good guys fighting off those that want their assets for their own selfish interests.

Posted by: hobo at June 26, 2007 7:44 AM

hobo writes

"Here we have a group of very expensive attorneys and financial experts that will present alternative uses for the land to support their 65 million dollar value."

Yup. Just like that 'very-expensive' Washington lawyer presented a airtight justification for a $54 million dollar pair of pants.

Those very-expensive lawyers are are incented to ask for ridiculous sums of money, simply because they know the other side is trying to pay as little as possible. Once you hit the courtroom, it is in neither side's best interest to be reasonable. This is both a strength and a weakness of our legal system. A strength because it keeps everyones motives aligned. A weakness because occasionally you get a multi-million dollar payment for a coffee burn. Most often, though, it works out quite reasonably. Ridiculous initial demands happen in every lawsuit, and just like everyone knew it would, it has happened here.

Posted by: tato at June 26, 2007 8:15 AM

your analogies make no sense. There's a big difference between the subjective nature of "punitive damages" and actual value that you can substantiate with facts. It does no good to throw "pie in the sky" numbers out in a condemnation hearing because that will just discredit your position. This is about facts and what can be supported.

Posted by: painandsuffering at June 26, 2007 8:21 AM

Hey David W. is back! Now bring back the David that had piercing arguments that made you sit up and rethink your position.

Legislature repeal the ballpark authority?

A lawyers opening statement that the land is worth $65M means the ballpark deal is a train wreck or clustermuck?

C'mon, you can do better than that!

Posted by: Freealonzo at June 26, 2007 8:28 AM

If you had the $100+MM that the Vikes paid for their land and you could buy either that site or the Twins site, what would be the better deal? That's easy, the Twins site. More land and a much more valuable location. Compare the square foot difference between the two sites.
Please do not be naive. The Twins and Oputz knew going in the real value of the land. I hope you don't think that when the Twins agreed to pick up the difference, they thought it was going to be only several million dollars. Everyone in the process new the numbers going into the process. Why then did the county make the secret land deals they made with the Twins and then have them sealed? We are going to hae a ballpark, the Twins are going to pay more of their fair share for the ballpark and Oputz gets his box and season tickets. Everyone should be happy.

Posted by: Jimmy Jack at June 26, 2007 8:35 AM

David! Good to hear from you again (or maybe not). I'm surprised that this would bring you out of retirement. Do I still owe you a steak? Claim it and we shall have a glorious meal at Outback!

Well, I must say I agree with Jimmy Jack. This is nothing to worry about. Construction continues, everyone will get theirs, and the Twins will pay more to do it. Why are people freaking out about this?

And STM ... eh. Whatever. I'm not sure why you persist in spelling this out to us over and over again, but whatever floats your boat.

Posted by: Shane at June 26, 2007 8:41 AM

Let's see if I can put on a little sketch ala Freealonzo and shed some light on the Oputz/Pohlad negotiations.

Carl: "So Mike, you are completely confident in your appraisal numbers and are reassuring me that your $13.35 offer is more than fair?"

Oputz: "absolutely Carl! it's just that I can't proceed without knowing I have a backstop in the unlikely event the condemnation hearings don't go my, er..I mean our way."

Carl: "I understand, I'd like to get this moving along also. How much exposure do you think you, er..I mean we, have here?"

Oputz: "We've had appraisals on top of appraisals done and the soils are terrible, but inspite of our diligence there's a small chance that I've, er I mean we've underbudgeted the value by say....only five hundred percent."

Carl: "Well, in my business that's the bullseye. I've forgotten more about real esate than you'll ever know and if your confident within 500%, we'll I got your, er I mean our back! go get 'em!"

Posted by: Pohladisnotadummy at June 26, 2007 8:48 AM

Pohlad is certainly not a dummy. He is not going to jeopardize $350 million in "free money" just because the land price will go up maybe $30 million. It will be painful to him, to be sure, but this ballpark is getting built. Again, why do you persist in wasting your time?

Posted by: Shane at June 26, 2007 8:52 AM

painandsuffering wrote:

"your analogies make no sense. There's a big difference between the subjective nature of "punitive damages" and actual value that you can substantiate with facts."

While there are certainly huge differences between punitive damage awards and just compensation in a land condemnation, you are fooling yourself if you believe that punitive awards are subjective and land values are not.

It is the subjective nature of both that I am referring to, and which, of course, is why this thing is in court.

If you think fair market value is "actual value that you can substantiate with facts" you are incredibly naive and maybe you want to buy my system that can "substantiate with facts" the true value of all the stocks on the stock market.

The fair value of anything has NOTHING to do with facts and EVERYTHING to do with what a willing buyer and willing seller agree to. Since a sale didn't happen neither HC or LPII can be charaterized as such, and thus both of their claims of value should be taken with a HUGE grain of salt as I am confident the judge will.

Both sides will use so called facts to come up with WILDLY different values. Why do you assume LPII's facts are better than HC's?

Posted by: tato at June 26, 2007 8:54 AM

Why do you assume LPII's facts are better than HC's?

Because it appears HC is already willing to almost double their intial offer and the trial has barely started.

but this ballpark is getting built. Again, why do you persist in wasting your time?

The complete and utter selfishness exhibited by the total disregard for "how much" and "how" this gets accomplished is staggering to me. The fact that there are people like you in this world, that don't care about the how, or can't change their opinion in light of new realizations is dumbfounding.

Posted by: STM at June 26, 2007 9:07 AM

OK! Sheesh! OK! STM, you are right, I have seen the light, you have changed my mind. Everything about this sucks, I was wrong, you were right.

Now what do we do?

Posted by: Shane at June 26, 2007 9:11 AM

STM wrote:

"Because it appears HC is already willing to almost double their intial offer and the trial has barely started."

Tenuous at best.

Also when I divide 13.35 into 17.23 I get 1.29x. You willingness to call that "almost double" speaks volumes of your devotion to 'the facts'.

Posted by: tato at June 26, 2007 9:13 AM

He said he calculates that the county will eventually value the land at $26.5

Excerpt from the linked article above. Try your division on that number and tell me what you come up with?

OK! Sheesh! OK! STM, you are right, I have seen the light, you have changed my mind. Everything about this sucks, I was wrong, you were right. - Shane

Let me revel in this moment for a while...I'll get back to you.

Posted by: Icanreadtoo at June 26, 2007 9:30 AM

Ahh, STM. More shenanigans with the facts:

Your quote:

"He said he calculates that the county will eventually value the land at $26.5"

...is attributed to Daniel Rosen who is representing LPII. (read the paragraph prior)

Nowhere in the article do I see a statemnent from anyone representing HC that has anything to do with that number.

You seem to have a lot of trust in LPII's legal counsel. If they told you the world was flat would you believe it?

Posted by: tato at June 26, 2007 9:44 AM

I knew who said it. So, if it comes out that the County raised their offer to $26 million and change, would you buy me a donut?

Posted by: I'mhungry at June 26, 2007 9:48 AM

If you had writtne "if it comes out that the County raised their offer to $26 million and change, would you buy me a donut?"

...perhaps.

But, alas, you didn't. In case you forgot, what you wrote is:

"it appears HC is ALREADY willing to almost double their intial offer and the trial has barely started" (emphasis mine)

To jog your apparantly selective memory, I've been stating for a couple weeks that I think the ultimate valuation will be $25-30 million.

Will you buy me a donut if it's in that range?

Posted by: tato at June 26, 2007 9:59 AM

I'm telling you that HC IS at $26.5M and would settle there immediately if that was "on the table", but that's a moot point.

25-30; I owe you a donut

30+; you owe me a donut. DEAL!

Posted by: I"heart"LPII at June 26, 2007 10:16 AM

30+ I owe you a donut? Yeah, right. You think I never watched the Price is Right?

Give me a $5 million dollar range just like I did and I'll buy you a donut.

Posted by: tato at June 26, 2007 10:44 AM

I may have missed it in all the posts above, (I tried to read every word, but I figured half of STM's posts have to do with trying to convince people that TIF is magical new money that appears out of the sky at no cost to taxpayers. But, I digress.) but THE WORST part of this whole mess is that the public will have to pay an estimated $10M IN LEGAL FEES!!! As always, the lawyers win.

I can stomach paying money for a new ballpark that makes our city more of a wonder, more of a fun place to be. I can stomach giving money to businesses that create jobs and development. But, I can't stomach paying money to support a bunch of rich jerks trying to determine land value. We are probably trying to bridge a gap of $30M here (the county is obviously at least $10M low and the landowners are obviously at least $10M high, but that is how negotiating is done), and it will cost us $10M to bridge a gap of $30M??? Split the difference, meet in the middle, and save $10M and spend it on early childhood development or something like that.

I still say $39M is where they will come out. Which is about the middle. You heard it here two months ago, but it will cost $10M to get to that number.

Posted by: Derek at June 26, 2007 1:48 PM

Believe me smilin' Carl would never get into an agreement with the County without knowing down to the penny what he was in for. You don't get to have 2 billion dollars in your pocket by being stupid with your own money.

It really doesn't matter what figure LPII puts out there, they will still have to defend it with their land planners, appraisers, and lawyers. Henn Co./Twins will have the same hired guns on their side arguing for their figure. I'm guessing the $25-30 million figure will be pretty close. Even if it's higher, this ballpark is being built, it will be awesome, and I will rub it in STM's face when it's all done.

btw, going to the Twins game tonight. Section 119. I'll be the one wearing a Twins hat :o)

Posted by: Freealonzo at June 26, 2007 2:00 PM

Note to self; don't ever make playful idle threats to people who know what I look like and where I'll be, but I don't know what they look like or where they are. :-)

http://blog.lib.umn.edu/snackeru/greet/2006/06/01/the_party_thanks_and_goodbye_for_now.html#comments

3rd picture up from the bottom look familiar? Boo

Posted by: STM at June 26, 2007 2:19 PM

Lost in all this is the wonderous season the Brewers are having.

Let's go Brewers!

Posted by: Cheesehead Craig at June 26, 2007 2:34 PM

STM -- since neither you nor no one you know has ever been to a Twins game, the Metrodome is the safest place Free could possibly be. I don't think he's too worried.

Posted by: The Tube at June 26, 2007 2:49 PM

Ya, what Tube said, plus I have a different Twins hat now :o)

Cheesy, normally I'd say let's wait to August to see how good those Brewers are but that NL Central is so stinky, I think you just might have a playoff team there.

It'll be nice, that lone pennant from 1982 sure looked forelorn out in Miller Park's deep left field.

Posted by: Freealonzo at June 26, 2007 3:08 PM

Now it's the Brewers turn to win a crummy division just like the Twins had been doing for years. Oh, and they have the best record in the NL, thankyouverymuch.

Amazing what some solid leadership (and revenue from a shiny new stadium) will do for a ballclub and a community.

Posted by: Cheesehead Craig at June 26, 2007 3:23 PM

You can't hide in a baseball stadium forever.

I'd check out 'Evan almighty' or 'live free or die harderer with more vengence VIII' before watching the Twins take the actual beat down that I metaphorically put on you, intellectually, almost every day. That goes double for you, Tube.

Posted by: Imalovernotafighter at June 26, 2007 3:33 PM

STM, that actually put a smile on my face ... "intellectual beat down" ... that is good stuff.

You certainly know how to talk trash.

I say we start talking about other stuff though. Enough of this inevitable Twins stadium. What else would you like to talk about? What else floats your boat?

Posted by: Shane at June 26, 2007 3:39 PM

Fast pitch softball. Watched the Womens NCAA div 1 championship this year for the first time (my daughter plays, you sicko). I challenge any Twin to hit Monica Abbott or Taryne Mowatt!

Kitna says the Lions will win 10+ games this year? I know you're supposed to be confident, but stupid too?

Fishing - what happend to MN lakes. Everytime I go out, it turns into a 3 hour bobber watching contest. Went north of Winnipeg last summer and wore my arm out pulling in 27"+ Walleye's. We need more DNR funding!

stuff like that....

Posted by: boatfloating at June 26, 2007 3:51 PM

Huh. Interesting stuff. How did your daughter do? Or was she not in the actual championship?

So, you are an NFL fan, heh? What kind of Viking stadium solution would you favor? Renovation? Moving to LA?

I disagree with your fishing assessment. I don't fish but twice a year, so no more DNR funding!!! Why should I have to pay for your stupid fish? Ah, that felt good.

Posted by: Shane at June 26, 2007 4:00 PM

Maybe we should let the Vikings move to LA and try to get a CFL expansion team?

Posted by: tato at June 26, 2007 5:08 PM

I'm not even sure the Metrodome meets CFL standards...

Free's in for a treat with Cuddy making his debut at 1st base tonight.

Posted by: Snyder at June 26, 2007 5:44 PM

my daughter is being groomed to be a championship player, she's only 13 and all I'm hoping for is "good enough" to save me 15-20k a year come college.

I intentionally left the DNR door open for you, so you're welcome.

There is no way you can argue against the Vikes proposal. After the Twins got their deal done, the Vikes became automatic.

Posted by: STM at June 26, 2007 5:55 PM

My god, the world is about to end. I agree completely with STM:

Lets hope you're right STM!

Curt in Grand Forks

Posted by: Curt Hanson at June 26, 2007 7:33 PM

Nobody wants a stadium gotten by bribes, coersion, misinformation, lies, and downright stupidity.

Posted by: me at June 26, 2007 8:04 PM

"Nobody wants a stadium gotten by bribes, coersion, misinformation, lies, and downright stupidity."

SURE WE DO...IT'S THE AMERICAN WAY!

Posted by: kevin in az at June 26, 2007 10:54 PM

From what I can gather, their estimate basically says if we develop the land to it's fullest extents, it is worth $65mm.

I didn't think the 'quick take' arbitration process worked like that. I was under the impression that they would argue based on the present value of the land. If it's undeveloped, they consider it an undeveloped piece. But this is clearly not how they are arguing this.

Don't we have any lawyers in this group?

Posted by: drake33 at June 27, 2007 12:43 AM

Shane, how on earth does this vindicate Opat? If anything, the asking prices (and LP II’s was not $65+million, despite your Strib-style headline) only validate LP II’s stance. They know their land is worth much more than the county’s offer and now that push comes to shove, the County seems to have bumped their offer up almost 100%, while LP II hasn’t budged. I am sure LP II knew their “number? would be scrutinized, but they went with it anyways. Hmmm….maybe that’s what they can actually prove the land is worth??

And what does this say about Opat? Somehow in the last month the Rapid Park site has doubled in value? That’s interesting. At least LP II is sticking to their guns, with what their appraisals actually say the land is worth from the start.

Opat KNEW he was low-balling the entire time, and was trying to use public pressure (read: newspaper writers and blogger puppets) to get a couple of private land owners to cave in. The fact that HC’s offer is now double proves their strategy was to make LP II take the brunt of the public’s wrath, and make out by paying 50 cents on the dollar. That’s whose side you are on Shane?

Its no surprise that Opat has only worked in the public sector. His dirty pool tactics would last about 2 days in the private sector before he was chewed up. LP II has run a successful business for over 20 years, and if they actually tried to screw over everyone they dealt with this would not be the case.

Posted by: Moonlight Graham at June 27, 2007 7:16 AM

drake - the condemnation process considers "highest and best use" the government is not only taking away property, but the any and all opportunity associated with that property. So it's not just valued as vacant land, it's valued (or at least argued) as if it were developed according to its zoning.

Posted by: pumpitup at June 27, 2007 7:32 AM

drake33:

the quick take will turn out to be a massive expensive mistake.

what people don't understand is now the owners have nothing to lose and everything to gain by hiring the best most expensive professionals in the business to prove their value case with no fear of the county walking away. that is why so few quick takes ever are performed; they work tremendously against the buyer.

we (the taxpayers) are being represented by the most incompetent HC government boobs that were pushed by the "who cares what it costs" sports fans that wanted their stadium and their own ego.

i agree opat knew the value and was thinking he could dirty deal it away from the owners using the club of big government. now HC is in deep doodoo on this; they own the land, are still arguing the value, and are tens of millions of dollars apart. not a good place to be.

Posted by: maybeth at June 27, 2007 7:33 AM

I don't claim to know all the details of eminent domain, but as I understand it, having started the quick-take procedure, there really is no way for the county to back out of purchasing the land. Therefore, whatever the court ultimately decides the land is worth is the price that will be paid.

If so, then eventually we will find out which side has miscalculated. There is really no need for us to jump to conclusions right now. The court will eventually rule, and then we'll know.

And it's entirely possible that neither side has miscalculated that much. The county's interest is obviously in putting forward the lowest figure they think they can justify. The sellers' interest is in putting forward the highest figure they think they can justify. I doubt either side ever expected to get the exact figure they put forward. The question is which side will get more of what they want.

We will eventually find that out. There really is no need to assume what the answer will be based on what someone wants it to be.

Posted by: Jeff A at June 27, 2007 8:44 AM

OMG WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN

Posted by: Vicki at June 29, 2007 7:57 AM

Remember personal info?