< March 2008 | Main | May 2008 >

I'm working on something ...

Should be of interest to Gopher football fans:

I have a project in the works. This is just an experiment. Kind of interesting though.

Posted by snackeru at 7:34 PM | Comments (9)

Torii who?

gomez.jpg

Wow. I like this Gomez kid. If you'll recall, I thought Span did well enough to get the CF job, but the more I see of Gomez the more I am reminded at why I am not in the business of evaluating baseball talent.

Posted by snackeru at 5:49 PM | Comments (18)

Boys and video games

Interesting findings. Video games as a "marker of social competence" and the fact that boys that don't play video games are at an equal risk to have troublesome behavior as boys that play violent video games. From Kotaku.

Posted by snackeru at 12:53 PM | Comments (1)

The greatest picture I think I have ever seen in my life

0walldeathblog.jpg

What is the story behind this picture? It would be enough to have a motorcycle and an old jallopi flying around a wall-of-death, but then they had to throw a lion into the side car. I gotta say, that is very respectable. My hats off to these two daredevils. At first you would think adding a lion would be a little excessive. Ha! You would be wrong.

I saw this picture yesterday and I immediately saved it knowing I would never be able to find it again (I was on a different computer). So, unfortunately I can't give proper attribution. If anyone knows where the original picture can be found, let me know. I'd like to give credit where credit is due.

Back to your lives citizens.

Posted by snackeru at 3:30 PM | Comments (6)