< Beware the Ides of January | Main | Birthday dinner >

The curse is over!

curseisover.jpg

Well, I am a happy, happy camper. The birthday curse is over. The Vikings have won a game on January 17th. I will always remember my 37th birthday for this reason. And not only did they win it, they absolutely crushed the Cowboys. It doesn't quite make me forget about the Herschel Walker trade debacle, but it helps. Now for a few thoughts:

Until next time Vikings fans. Here is hoping the 25th ranked defense has difficulty containing Favre, Rice, and Peterson next Sunday.

Posted by snackeru at January 18, 2010 1:02 PM

I liked other comments I heard about the Vikings running up the score--the Cowboys defense is paid millions of dollars. If they didn't like it, they should have stopped them! Fun game!

Posted by: mom at January 19, 2010 8:51 AM

Hey Shane's mom, Apparently you raised your son just like the Vikings play football -- shameful. My son played his heart out. Didn't you see him jump up and down before the game to get his teammates fired up? The Cowboys decided they didn't want to play anymore, even though my son wanted them to. A little respect by the Vikings would have made my son feel better, especially since he was looking forward to jumping up and down along the sidelines in New Orleans.

Posted by: Keith Brookings Mom at January 19, 2010 12:33 PM

Maybe next year, the Vikings will end up in the finals and to become champion! Meanwhile, congrats to the Saints for winning this year's Super Bowl and they come marching in with raised hands in victory!

Posted by: Miracet wide effects at February 7, 2010 11:22 PM