< View from my seats | Main | Good times >

Wait! This is my view

Can't keep all these pictures straight.

Posted by snackeru at March 15, 2010 4:59 PM

Looks great Shane! Glad you will be there, without your work, perhaps none of us would be.

Posted by: Derek at March 16, 2010 10:31 PM

Shane,

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

Posted by: Mike Thomas at March 25, 2010 7:08 AM

Hi,

I was looking at your blog "Greet Machine" and I was curious what it would take to get a text link on your homepage saying something like “Platinum Wedding Bands” or “Platinum Wedding Rings” with a hyperlink to our site (www.superiorweddingrings.com). We are a relatively new company and we are currently trying to improve our page ranking on Google, and I think that having a link on your homepage will really help us out. We operate on a small budget, and we would be more than willing to give you a tungsten ring from our site in exchange for a link. Let me know if this would be something that you would be interested in. Thanks for any help you can give us.

Thank You
Nick
Superior Wedding Rings

Posted by: Nick at March 26, 2010 12:28 PM

I was looking at your blog "Greet Machine" and I was curious what it would take to get you to begin every post with FREEALONZO IS GOD.

I currently have a messiah complex and I think that having that banner go on your homepage will really help me out. I operate on a small budget, but would be more than willing to perform a minor miracle for you in exchange for a link. Let me know if this would be something that you would be interested in. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Posted by: freealonzo at March 30, 2010 1:37 PM

Went to the baseball stadium for the first and LAST time last saturday. $7.50 for a beer? $6.00 for a hotdog?

We were on lower level seats and I couldn't see the game because of the huge HEAD of the guy in front of me blocking the view.

What a waste of taxpayer money.

Posted by: Mary at June 5, 2010 5:20 PM