Why are you voting? Tell us your reason to vote in the upcoming election and become eligible to win 1 of 2 $20 iTunes gift cards. You must provide an email address below to be part of the gift card drawing.

Read submitted reasons

Read Reasons (159)

Joshua Quinn said:

I am voting because it is my civic duty to make my voice heard.

Also the marriage amendment would restrict rights of a minority based on the religious beliefs of the majority, and must be stopped.

(on November 5, 2012 10:54 PM)

Sara Pennebecker said:

I choose to vote because I want my voice to be heard and because I believe it is my responsibility as a citizen. I also am grateful for those who went before me and fought for my right to vote as a woman. I would not want their efforts to be wasted, nor the hardships they endured to go unappreciated.

(on November 5, 2012 12:03 PM)

Heidi Ombisa said:

I am voting because it is both my right and my duty. This is my reason for voting every year. This year, however, it is even more important, because my vote will work towards ensuring that the rights of others are not limited or restricted. I am voting NO on the anti-marriage equality amendment proposal so that we can all have the same freedoms and rights, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. I am voting for the children of families who would be negatively impacted by such a freedom-limiting amendment to our state Constitution. I am voting NO on the Voter Restriction amendment proposal to ensure that voting rights are not treated as privileges, and that all citizens residing in our state are able to exercise their right to vote regardless of income, military or student status, current location, or physical ability.

(on November 5, 2012 12:02 PM)

Amber Jones said:

I'm voting to ensure great citizens of Minnesota and residents that give tirelessly to Minnesota will not be disenfranchised by the restrictive tenets of Voter Restriction. If we call ourselves a free country, we must support this in our legislation. Voting gives us a voice, and without that voice, the government cannot complete their responsibilities effectively. I'm voting for the elderly, veterans, out of state students, citizens in poverty, and anyone else that would be negatively affected by Voter Restriction.

(on November 5, 2012 11:49 AM)

Alyssa Blank said:

I am finally old enough to vote, and I want to put my voice out there!

(on November 3, 2012 6:21 PM)

Karin Teder said:

I love my country

(on November 3, 2012 9:30 AM)

Nick Khow said:

It is something I can be proud of being a part of, and every vote counts.

(on November 2, 2012 10:48 AM)

Melanie Stavenau said:

The opportunity to exercise the right to vote is an opportunity no one should be pasing up! We will never advance or improve this country if people stay apathetic and uninvolved in crucial decision-making.

(on November 1, 2012 10:41 AM)

Helen A. Jones said:

Elected officials speak for me. I want to be part of future decisions. I do not want to be the citizen that complains but took no part in the decision. We do make a difference, one vote at a time!

(on October 30, 2012 11:16 AM)

Mary Bareis said:

We have the power as voters to choose the leaders who will reflect our values.

(on October 26, 2012 6:20 PM)

Carolyn Rauber said:

I consider it a civic duty and responsibility. An effective representative political process requires the participation of those it represents, and that is why I participate.

(on October 26, 2012 2:11 PM)

Christina Bogan said:

I am a future physician and will certainly be impacted by future changes in health care reform.

(on October 25, 2012 3:10 PM)

Kate said:

Because I believe that my vote counts.

(on October 24, 2012 10:25 AM)

Ellen said:

So I can cancel out a Romney....

(on October 23, 2012 5:47 PM)

Ise said:

I want to participate in choosing the path of our society, and I think we all should.

(on October 20, 2012 8:27 PM)

Andrew said:

What if Obama wins by a single vote? I don't want to have to carry that guilt around.

(on October 17, 2012 3:49 PM)

Mohammed Abdullahi said:

I became a citizen of US recently and I am voting because I am tired of the joblessness that waits us when we graduate from school. I wan to a president who is going to increase the employment of Americans so that we can live better lives.

(on October 17, 2012 1:23 PM)

Joel Carrillo-Jacques said:

It is key to promote democracy.

(on October 16, 2012 9:35 PM)

David Tran said:

I want everyone to have the chance to be happy, and if that means that I have to get off my bum and vote, so be it.

(on October 16, 2012 3:12 PM)

Aaron said:

For freedom!

(on October 16, 2012 12:36 PM)

DeAries Dickson said:

Every vote counts.

(on October 16, 2012 12:13 PM)

Elizabeth Iversen said:

In a country of about 300 million people, it's hard to believe in the importance of undecided voters, or one single vote. However, it's only the accumulation of votes that makes a difference, and at the very least voting represents YOUR beliefs about the issues.

(on October 16, 2012 11:25 AM)

Joshua Leis said:

I am voting because as a citizen living in an open society I am privileged to have the ability to voice my opinion about the direction morally, financially, and globally of this country. Voting is not merely about selection but about exercising, refreshing, and maintaining democracy. I am grateful to be involved in that process whenever I can.

(on October 16, 2012 10:21 AM)

Kailey Soller said:

I am voting because I believe voting is a privilege. I am blessed to live in a country where I CAN vote.

(on October 16, 2012 9:53 AM)

Stephanie said:

Because I have a voice

(on October 16, 2012 9:36 AM)

Justin said:

Because I can!

(on October 16, 2012 9:08 AM)

Stephanie Feldman said:

Because there are important Amendments up for the vote in MN and I want to vote NO. Having lived in solidly blue states my whole life, I am sad to have to vote on amendments that offend me so much, BUT it also means that my vote matters for the first time in 10 years!

http://www.freedomtomarry.org/states/entry/c/minnesota

http://www.aclu-mn.org/issues/votingrights/protecttherighttovote/whattosaytofightvoterid/

(on October 16, 2012 8:54 AM)

Kate said:

To be an active member of my community.

(on October 16, 2012 7:14 AM)

Amanda Wolfson said:

To do what's right

(on October 15, 2012 7:09 PM)

Taylor said:

Because every vote counts and I feel like it is necessary that I let my opinion be put into action towards something so important.

(on October 15, 2012 4:08 PM)

Derek Newland said:

I am not going to be one of those people who complain about how things are and don't do anything about it.

(on October 15, 2012 1:42 PM)

Carrie black said:

It's important to be involved

(on October 15, 2012 1:23 PM)

Bill said:

Im American

(on October 15, 2012 1:11 PM)

Maggie said:

I don't want to see my reproductive rights taken away. I'm voting because I want a president in office who will respect my bodily autonomy.

(on October 15, 2012 12:58 PM)

Micaela Brevig said:

It's my duty as an American citizen, and it's an easy way to make my opinion count.

(on October 15, 2012 10:45 AM)

Andy said:

I consider it a civil duty.

(on October 15, 2012 9:49 AM)

Collin M said:

exercising our right to vote is a charge mandated to every citizen and the means by which we can say we all have a voice.

(on October 15, 2012 8:57 AM)

Ave L said:

The youth deserve fair representation, and we don't have it now.

(on October 15, 2012 12:13 AM)

Kenneth Deutz said:

I believe that if I want to play a role or a give a say, I must participate.

(on October 14, 2012 7:37 PM)

Erica Sholing said:

I want to vote on issues that will effect me, politics are much more relevant than many young adults know.

(on October 14, 2012 6:24 PM)

Jess Kessler said:

I want to vote so I can voice my opinion on subjects that I really care about.

(on October 14, 2012 6:17 PM)

Tanner Brandt said:

I am voting because this is a democratic country and I want to use my legal responsibility to vote because I believe that God is no longer considered in so many political decisions, that I want to support what I believe He would want for this country.

(on October 14, 2012 5:05 PM)

Harun Abda said:

electing right candidate is right thing to do for better tomorrow.

(on October 14, 2012 2:56 PM)

Hannah Rothausen said:

I'm voting because it is my duty as an American citizen!

(on October 14, 2012 2:50 PM)

Jessica said:

Because I want a better tomorrow.

(on October 14, 2012 2:50 PM)

Bozena said:

Beyond national politics, there are really important local initiatives that require my voice! Also, while I am disappointed with the political atmosphere in this country, I am not ready to opt out! I still have hope, so I vote.

(on October 14, 2012 2:26 PM)

Samantha Sosman said:

It is my right and my duty as a citizen. I would feel awful, if I did not have the opportunity, and chance to elect the candidate of my choice.

(on October 14, 2012 1:40 PM)

Steve Yang said:

I guess there was a time when democracy meant something to people. When voices, no matter how small, were somehow heard and made important. When politics meant making agreements and not arguing senselessly like upset children. I think we've become silent to the fact that our voices still matter and that despite the growing ignorance in our country, there are still people who are willing to make a difference. I'm not voting because I support politics, I'm voting because I believe I can make a difference.

(on October 14, 2012 12:20 PM)

Heather said:

It is a privilege and a right, which I will use to let my voice be heard.

(on October 14, 2012 11:48 AM)

Becky said:

It is a privilege, a right, and a responsibility.

(on October 14, 2012 11:32 AM)

Gwen said:

I want my voice to be heard

(on October 13, 2012 6:59 PM)

Jennifer said:

I will exercise my right as a citizen to have my voice heard.

(on October 12, 2012 5:47 PM)

Brandon said:

Democracy will always be under attack from tyranny and liberty can't defend itself.

(on October 12, 2012 9:52 AM)

Viktoriya said:

I am going to vote because this election will affect my future one way or another. Therefore, I will vote to have my voice heard.

(on October 11, 2012 8:31 AM)

Jim said:

I'm going to vote so that discrimination isn't hard-wired into our state Constitution. If the marriage amendment is passed, it will take 2/3 of Minnesota voters to override it in the future -- no small feat.

Plus, I want friends of mine at church to be able to marry like I was able to.

(on October 10, 2012 1:31 PM)

Blake Antos said:

To vote NO on both of the constitutional amendments. It's important that we protect ourselves from the homosexualization of America and prevent the democrats from stealing anymore elections through voting fraud.

(on October 9, 2012 7:32 PM)

Naomi Taylor said:

I am voting so that my views are represented!

(on October 9, 2012 3:40 PM)

Aaron Thompson said:

We're all in it together. And I'm included.

(on October 9, 2012 12:56 PM)

Tom said:

The right to vote is taken for granted in the United States. In countries with dictatorial rulers, citizens cannot vote for a leader. Being able to vote is a privilege as being an American.

(on October 8, 2012 3:41 PM)

Robyn Leary said:

Democracy works best when more voices are heard!

(on October 8, 2012 2:32 PM)

Nick Kravets said:

For me neither one of the candidates is my first choice but I want to vote because I do believe that every vote counts (besides the 2000 election anyway) and I want to do it also because I hope that just like myself, most students, workers, immigrants and just Americans in general will be smart enough to NOT vote for Romney on Nov.6th.

(on October 7, 2012 9:52 PM)

Tanya Grzezinski said:

Because if one doesn't vote, one has no right to complain about the outcome or the election.

(on October 7, 2012 4:11 PM)

Ruben Otero said:

Even if its only 1 vote, I want my opinion to be heard.

(on October 6, 2012 10:25 AM)

David Orser said:

While 1 vote doesn't seem in significant in and of itself. It is important to keep voter participation high. Higher voter participation limits the effects of small special interests and leads to broader consensus in the writing and enforcing laws.

Do your part. Vote and vote informed.

(on October 5, 2012 3:18 PM)

Michael Weinreich said:

I like stickers

(on October 5, 2012 12:36 PM)

Rachel said:

I am voting because I want to protect my woman's rights and because I believe that equality is important.

(on October 5, 2012 11:27 AM)

Lellian Malaythong said:

I'm voting because there aren't that many young people who are involved in politics or who are informed, so I would like to represent the young people, and myself as a woman and minority as well. Also, I'm voting because I'm finally eligible to vote! So might as well take advantage and make use of my civil rights and responsibilities.

(on October 5, 2012 9:30 AM)

Tyler Chen said:

Aside from the presidential race, there are far too many important issues, such as the constitutional amendments, up for debate to just not vote. Everything affects everyone, whether or not you might think so. The basic tenets of democracy don't mean much if you don't participate.

(on October 4, 2012 7:55 PM)

Ingrid said:

I am voting because I want to participate in the political process, & influence policies that affect my own life and the lives of those around me.

(on October 4, 2012 3:07 PM)

Alex Roth said:

In a year when divided party ideologies may take us in very different directions in terms of personal rights, the economy, and other important issues, I want to make sure that my voice is heard.

(on October 4, 2012 2:14 PM)

Steve Lees said:

We are given the right to vote for a reason and I intend to exercise that right.

(on October 4, 2012 11:32 AM)

Robert Brooks said:

A vital reason to vote is because America seems to have two distinct methods of thought and it is important, especially for younger adults, to not let one way dominate the other when it is potentially harmful to them and their education.

(on October 3, 2012 8:54 PM)

Andrew Gobran said:

We are fortunate in the US to have the right to vote and influence there's huge decisions while other countries don't have this.

(on October 3, 2012 6:13 PM)

Michelle said:

Past generations fought for our right to vote, and it's our responsibility to exercise this right of the freedom to vote for whom we want to represent us.

(on October 3, 2012 9:58 AM)

Stephanie said:

One vote does make a difference, and I want my voice to be heard.

(on October 2, 2012 3:59 PM)

Andrea said:

I'm voting because the issues matter.

(on October 2, 2012 1:11 PM)

Dana said:

The main reason that I am registering to vote is so that I can vote on November 6th, on Minnesota's marriage bill. I strongly believe that same-sex marriages ought to be considered legal and valid everywhere, and I am looking forward to supporting a cause that I believe so strongly in. I also want to be able to have a voice in what I believe my government ought to be doing.

(on October 2, 2012 1:45 AM)

Tess said:

I want to vote to voice my opinion as a citizen in hope to better my community.

(on October 1, 2012 11:59 PM)

Cody Dorumsgaard said:

Because, as a 20 year old college student, every decision made at the local, state, and national level of government has a gigantic impact on myself and my generation. My generation cannot be silenced in elections, we must voice our opinions and make sure our needs and wants are met as well. We cannot continue to let those who have already made something of themselves continue to push us around and ignore our voices. We cannot elicit change if we don't do our duty and vote.

(on October 1, 2012 6:15 PM)

Codi Feuerherm said:

I want to uphold my right to vote and be a responsible citizen.

(on October 1, 2012 5:20 PM)

Annie Mason said:

Because it's my civic duty, but more importantly, I try to teach future teachers to be sociopolitically aware, so voting and engaging with electoral politics is one way I can "walk the talk."

(on October 1, 2012 2:15 PM)

Tara said:

My opinion matters

(on October 1, 2012 8:31 AM)

Kayla Gaebel said:

I'm voting solely to support marriage equality.

(on September 30, 2012 4:00 PM)

Anonymous said:

I care about this country

(on September 30, 2012 2:26 PM)

Whitney Pusch said:

This election will affect me as a young professional in the coming years, so I will make my voice heard!

(on September 30, 2012 1:32 PM)

Mae said:

Go 'merica!!

(on September 29, 2012 7:52 PM)

Emily Mattson said:

I care about our country

(on September 29, 2012 6:13 PM)

Adan Dirie said:

I am voting for two reasons:
1. I am voting to protect my right to vote and many others right to vote next elections. I am voting to defeat a costly and disenfranchising amendment.

2. I am voting so I can complain later about the government and whatever it does wrong. Imagine a customer of Wall-mart going to Target and complaining to them about their jobs. It would be oxymoron and the something applies to government, they will please their costumers(voters)not you who didn't have a say at all.

(on September 29, 2012 5:13 PM)

Hannah Schendel said:

One cannot complain if one does not vote

(on September 29, 2012 3:20 PM)

Gunnar Anderson said:

I am voting to keep education a high priority in America so that we as a country are competitive with the rest of the world technologically and economically.

(on September 29, 2012 2:15 AM)

Sarah said:

Civil Rights

(on September 28, 2012 9:36 PM)

Peter said:

Equality

(on September 28, 2012 3:10 PM)

Brett Scriver said:

I'm voting because I want my state constitution to reflect my state as I know it. As a gay person, I have never gotten the impression that my neighbors feel threatened by me or think that my family or my relationships are inferior to theirs. Minnesotans treat their neighbors the way they would want to be treated. The constitutional amendment to ban marriage for same-sex couples does not reflect the Minnesota I know, and I have faith that if every eligible voter in Minnesota voted, it would be defeated.

(on September 28, 2012 3:04 PM)

Echo Martin said:

As someone who has homosexual friends, co-workers, and neighbors, I can't sit by while the rights of the people I love are attacked. Voting against this bill and voting for people who I believe will protect and acknowledge everyone's rights as human beings is one of the few ways I can show that I stand beside my loved ones no matter what anyone else may say.

(on September 28, 2012 11:12 AM)

Kristen Dezell said:

I am voting because my husband is in the military and I care about who his boss will be (the president). I care about the man who will be in charge of my best friend's life. I care about who will be running our country.

(on September 28, 2012 10:49 AM)

Candace Thooft said:

I'm voting because I believe that our generation is the generation that is ready to make a change. Our voices deserve to be heard.

(on September 28, 2012 9:09 AM)

Lydie said:

I am voting because Minnesota isn't allowed to make it completely illegal for homosexuals to get married. We are Minnesota nice! So now it's we are Minnesota nice to you...if you're straight. Also no offense to conservatives but Romney isn't too intelligent and is absolutely not ready to be president.

(on September 27, 2012 10:36 PM)

Alyssa Tope said:

I am voting because I want my voice to be heard on the issues I care about. If I don't exercise my right to vote and tell politicians what I want, then there is nothing holding them accountable.

(on September 27, 2012 8:16 PM)

Kyle Armstrong said:

Although disillusionment with our government is running rampant, we must all remember that we have the ultimate say. I am voting because the issues at stake -- gay marriage, voter ID, budgeting, health care, & more -- are too important to allow my vote to be lost.

(on September 27, 2012 8:00 PM)

David said:

Individuals matter.

(on September 27, 2012 7:58 PM)

Kurt said:

Because voter referendums should not be used to limit the rights of a minority

(on September 27, 2012 7:55 PM)

Alexander Hokkanen said:

It is our civic duty to be informed and vote in all elections. To be an integral part of the political process is something worth taking advantage of! Vote for the change you want to see in the world!

(on September 27, 2012 6:42 PM)

Faith said:

I want to voice my opinion and participate in making decisions in our country.

(on September 27, 2012 6:23 PM)

Alexa Iverson said:

Because we have been given the privilege live in a democracy where what we think can be voiced and taken into account by our leaders making it our responsibility to our country to vote. I want to take part in our future and care about the major issues.

(on September 27, 2012 6:01 PM)

Kara said:

Because I am invested in the issues at hand this year.

(on September 27, 2012 5:48 PM)

Shawn Gaebel said:

People need to vote and voice their opinion. Democracy only works when many people come together to have a say. I'm voting for what I believe in. I'm voting because my voice matters and this election will change America. It's time to be a part of history and not sit idly by while it happens.

(on September 27, 2012 5:05 PM)

Kia Heise said:

Women need to pay attention to policies that affect us and vote!!

(on September 27, 2012 3:42 PM)

Catherine said:

Participation in the civic process!

(on September 27, 2012 2:59 PM)

Jasmine Gorton said:

I am voting to have my voice and opinion heard. There are many places where this isn't allowed and it is important to use the rights you have!

(on September 27, 2012 2:56 PM)

Tiffany Mckenzie said:

I am voting because i'm 18 years old, so I might as well excercise my new right to vote.

(on September 27, 2012 2:33 PM)

Leah said:

I am voting because it is important to have a say in how our country is run, and what sorts of decisions are being made.

(on September 27, 2012 2:16 PM)

Morgan said:

Because my vote makes a difference!

(on September 27, 2012 2:15 PM)

Sandra said:

I will vote because I have the privilege to do so.

(on September 27, 2012 2:13 PM)

Evan Hildebrand said:

I'm voting because I can. Because voting is dangerous - look around the world, and you can see people laying down their lives for what we take for granted, a ballot bathed in blood. Because not voting is disrespectful to their sacrifices, and those of our ancestors. Because I want my voice to be raised up out of the din and become one of many in a rip-tide sea of sound. I'm voting because voting is power, and power belongs to the people. One word and an exclamation mark: VOTE!

(on September 27, 2012 2:06 PM)

Ryan Larson said:

I will vote this coming election for how we decide on issues today, wont affect the people that are older than us and statistically are more involved in politics, it will affect our future lives.

(on September 27, 2012 1:51 PM)

Marissa Lynch said:

I will vote because I have ancestors who fought for my freedom to have a say in my government and I am not going to waste that freedom.

(on September 27, 2012 1:44 PM)

Rose Roberts said:

In America we are free. We have the rights! Let's use them!

(on September 27, 2012 1:41 PM)

Nik Yahya Nik Rushdi said:

I am voting because I believe that it is the right thing to do. Voting is a way to speak my mind and for my voice to be heard. I am voting because I want better future for me as well as the people I care for (family and friends). Also, I just want to experience voting for the first time! :)

(on September 27, 2012 1:41 PM)

Ashley Ochiagha said:

So the right to marry is available for all and to protect voter/ID rights.

(on September 27, 2012 1:40 PM)

mauricio ochoa said:

Because voting gives me the liberty and right to critique what I feel is not being done properly in America.

(on September 27, 2012 1:39 PM)

Katie mueller said:

because I've actually noticed benefits of Obama being president. therefore, I feel compelled to vote this election.

(on September 27, 2012 1:38 PM)

Anthony said:

It is my duty as a citizen of the United States of 'Merica!

(on September 27, 2012 1:35 PM)

Emily Huesman said:

I am part of Generation Y, which has a large portion of the vote. My generation will, in a sense, be deciding who our future leaders will be and I would like to be apart of that process. I am honored to be able to vote.

(on September 27, 2012 1:31 PM)

Sara Marquardt said:

I value our democratic society that allows me to take part in the governance of country. It is an honor to be able to vote.

(on September 27, 2012 1:28 PM)

Amy Longstaff said:

I'm voting because I have realized that my vote does count, and things that I care about will not happen without stepping up and showing my support.

(on September 27, 2012 1:24 PM)

Carolina Gwinn said:

I am voting because it's the very first election I CAN vote in! I missed the last one by just a few months, and I'm ready for my voice to count!

(on September 27, 2012 1:19 PM)

Miranda Moen said:

I am voting because I believe it makes a difference. I want to be the person determining my future and even though its a small contribution, it is my duty as a citizen of the United States to vote on what I think is right and take hold of my future. We are who we let ourselves to be.

(on September 27, 2012 1:16 PM)

Mark Boyts said:

I am voting because it is my right as an adult in this country. I can finally have a say in the controversial topics that plaque this country, and that means a lot to me.

(on September 27, 2012 1:13 PM)

Caitlin Olejniczak said:

I am voting because my viewpoints are similar to the viewpoints of a particular candidate. My hopes are to have a future that has laws that provides the most peace and equality to this countries communities.

(on September 27, 2012 12:09 PM)

Mandy Vilaysack said:

I want to vote to support laws that encourage health insurance and educational opportunities to everyone.

(on September 26, 2012 4:05 PM)

Grant Cao said:

I am voting because I believe in the equal rights of all people. Just because a person has preferences different from the "norm" doesn't mean that they are any less of a person, or are entitled to less rights than anyone else.

(on September 26, 2012 1:25 PM)

maria agostinho said:

My ancestors fought for the right to vote so that their children could be equal citizens. Also, woman fought for the right to vote and I will honor them this November by exercising this right and thanking them.

(on September 26, 2012 10:30 AM)

Sascha said:

I will vote because other people have fought for me to have the right to vote, therefore it is my responsibility to stay informed and exercise that right.

(on September 26, 2012 7:57 AM)

Nikki Mohapp said:

I will vote because I want to make sure that laws are being passed to help preserve our environment and resources.

(on September 25, 2012 9:33 PM)

Ian said:

I will vote because I believe in equal rights for everyone. I will vote because I know that if I don't let my voice be heard, I could be standing by as acts of injustice are committed upon my friends and neighbors. I will vote because I care about my future, and the future of those around me.

(on September 25, 2012 9:03 PM)

Missy said:

I'm voting because the marriage amendment is hurtful and unconstitutional and should not be passed.

(on September 25, 2012 8:54 PM)

Kevin said:

This is one of the first elections in which I feel informed enough to constructively participate and I'm excited to be able to actively take part in the democratic process. Also, I feel strongly about the two amendments on our state ballot and feel the need to cast my vote.

(on September 25, 2012 8:21 PM)

Anna said:

I'm voting because if Romney wins, I'm moving to Canada. And also to vote no on both the marriage and voter i.d. amendments.

(on September 25, 2012 5:33 PM)

Hailey J. Enge said:

I have never voted before and this is the first presidential election I will be able to! I think in order to democracy to continue, citizens should take advantage of voting.

(on September 25, 2012 3:08 PM)

Stacy Amstadt said:

I want to voice my opinion and fulfill my duty as a citizen.

(on September 25, 2012 2:46 PM)

Alex Braaten said:

Everyone in this country has a say in who gets elected and that say is voting!

(on September 25, 2012 1:56 PM)

Curtis said:

I'm voting to be a part of the process that is the foundation of our democracy.

(on September 25, 2012 1:43 PM)

Nora said:

I'm an American and I want to play a role in our future!

(on September 25, 2012 12:09 PM)

Melissa said:

Because every vote matters.

(on September 25, 2012 11:49 AM)

Vanessa said:

Because it is our right and responsibility! Let our voices to be heard!

(on September 25, 2012 11:35 AM)

Kacey said:

I vote because it is my responsibility as a citizen of the US.

(on September 25, 2012 11:08 AM)

Eric Wenz said:

Because it's important and it can make a difference.

(on September 25, 2012 10:22 AM)

Christina Weber said:

I live in this country so I need to have a voice. I want to I have a say in what takes place in my country. Everyone should vote and it is very important for young people to vote.

(on September 25, 2012 10:20 AM)

Katelyn Kildahl said:

This is my first year of voting, and I will vote, because I believe my voice can be heard.

(on September 25, 2012 1:52 AM)

Nick Helgeson said:

I will vote because it represents my beliefs, and my beliefs matter.

(on September 24, 2012 6:21 PM)

Greta Mason said:

I will be voting so my voice is heard.

(on September 24, 2012 4:56 PM)

Emily said:

I'll be voting because it's my privilege and responsibility as a citizen.

(on September 24, 2012 4:16 PM)

Heidi said:

I am voting because I want to make our government and the country better as a whole.

(on September 24, 2012 3:31 PM)

Melissa Meaglia said:

Haven't voted yet but ready to make my voice heard!

(on September 24, 2012 3:09 PM)

James said:

I will vote because I want the BWCA, Yellowstone, and other protected wilderness areas to be around for my son when he's my age!

(on September 24, 2012 2:07 PM)

Julie said:

I will vote! I'm looking forward to it!

(on September 24, 2012 1:57 PM)

Frank said:

Because everyone should vote!

(on September 24, 2012 12:38 PM)

Jim said:

I vote because I can make a difference!

(on September 24, 2012 9:34 AM)

Shane said:

Voting is an important part of democracy!

(on September 24, 2012 9:31 AM)