The SOM Caroline Rose Annual Student Paper Competition issues a Call for Papers. Winners receive cash prizes, free conference registration, meals, and membership in SOM, and will present papers at annual conference, Oct. 9-10. Faculty or students may submit.
1. Single-authored papers from 2013-2014 Academic Year.
2. 20 double-spaced numbered pages, excluding appendices and references. Include a brief abstract.
3. Do NOT include name and institution in text or in abstract. Title of the paper on top of the first page of the text.
4. Names, telephone numbers, and email addresses of both student and faculty sponsor should be included in a separate cover page with the title of the paper.
5. Papers involving human subjects must have IRB approval, and must include approval in the methodology section of the paper.
Email PDF version to: Prof. Thomas Hanson, Anoka Ramsey Community College.
Deadline: Sept. 15