« Web Conferencing | Main

Last entry for Extension 2.0

* What were your favorite discoveries or exercises?
This was my first blog ever, having the opportunity to create it and keeping up to date was great! I really liked the idea of Flat Classrooms...and adding pictures, videos, podcast to the blog. I hope to keep working on it and have the blog continue after this course!!

* How has this program assisted or affected your everyday work?
I think the best way this program helped me was to give me an opportunity to apply what I was learning in the course. I did things that I had used before but I also explored new ideas (RSS, Flat Classrooms, etc) and ways of putting things online, meeting w/people, etc. One way I will utilize is to hopefully continue my blog (EFA) and also in sharing documents on line with colleagues. This is a great way of collaborating, decreasing travel time, and ensuring effectiveness in our work.

* Were there any unexpected outcomes or take-aways that surprised you?
Hmmm...The RSS feeds I think is something I want to learn more about; I have seen them in sites and added them to my blog but I still quite don't understand how it works :(.

* What could we do differently to improve this program?
I thought it was well implemented. It was good to get the weekly reminders to do our homework! Overall it went well. No changes at the moment.

* If another enrichment course of this nature were offered in the future, would you try to participate?
Definitely! It was a great experience and really helped me in applying what I was learning.