Even More Random Stuff About Me
In response to yet another one of those "Get to Know Your Friends" emails...
1. How tall are you barefoot?
About 11 or 12 feet when I stand on my hind legs.
2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
No, but I've rubbed my face with snow.
3. Do you own a gun?
Sort of. I mauled a hunter and took it.
Is that a kind of food?
5. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents?"
Yes. I'm always afraid they're going to maul me.
6.What do you think of hot dogs?
They're nice to eat, although the smaller ones like poodles are not very filling.
7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
"Away in a snowbank"
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
9. Do you do push-ups?
Yes. Ths strength to kill a seal with one blow does not come without hard work.
10. Have you ever done ecstacy?
When I killed a 700-lb beluga and dragged it onto the ice, I was quite ecstatic
11. Are you vegan?
Sort of. Sometimes I only eat the blubber of the animals I kill.
12. Do you like painkillers?
I prefer to cause pain.
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Grunting and pawing.
14. Do you own a knife?
Why would I need one of those to rip open an animal?
15. Do you have A.D.H.D.?
A Deer in the Headlight Disorder? No, but I once found a deer in someone's headlights and I grabbed it before it got hit. It was very thankful, until I ate it.
16. Date Of Birth?
August 12, 2000
17. Top 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
a: I'm hungry
b: I'm hungry
c: I'm hungry
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought recently:
Polar bears don't use money. We generally get whatever we demand.
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
a: Seal blood
b: Walrus blood
20. What time did you wake up today?
About 4 AM
21. Current hair?
Translucent, but it looks white.
22. Current worry?
23. Current hate?
Huskies and wolves
24. Favorite place to be?
25. Least favorite place to be?
Anywhere that there isn't food
26. Where do you wanna go?
27. Do you own slippers?
No, my paws are well insulated
28. Where do you think you will be in 10 years?
In a retirement home in Homer, eating retirees.
29. Do you burn or tan?
My fur turns pink
30. Last thing you ate?
Most of the serving line at the Camp Adder dining facility.
31. Would you be a pirate?
No, the Caribbean is too hot!
32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
I ate a frozen (solid) Margarita
33. What 3 songs do you sing in the shower?
a: "Cold as Ice" - Foreigner
b: "Ice Ice Baby"
c: "Cold, Cold Heart" Hank Williams, Sr.
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
One of my siblings, or a pack of wolves
35. What's in your pockets right now?
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
A seal begging for mercy
37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
My mom's fur
38. Worst injury you've ever had?
Cut my paw on a walrus tusk
40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
One that I watch, four that I've eaten
41. Who is your loudest friend?
Toby, the puppy (back in Minnesota)
42. Who is your most silent friend?
Lola the lion (back in Minnesota)
43. Does someone have a crush on you?
Milkshake (the other polar bear back in Minnesota)
44. What is your favorite book?
"The Bernstein Bears" or perhaps "Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What do you Hear?" (since it's about a friend of mine)
45. What is your favorite candy?
46. What songs do/did you want played at your wedding?
"Baby, it's cold outside"
47. What song do you want played at your funeral?
"Bear me up"
48. What were you doing 12AM last night?
Looking for food
49. What did you do last night in general?
Looked for food
50. What were your first thoughts when you woke up this morning?