Huge Demand for Media/Mobile Skill Sets on the Horizon

I've been researching how multimedia is utilized in industry as an effort to better form the narrative of why media skill sets are so critical going forward. I started at Medtronic and within seconds I stumbled across this article about how they are utilizing the iPad and developing apps for monitoring glucose level in diabetic patients: http://www.medtronic.com/innovation/innovation-stories/apple-ipad.html?cmpid=b_ifl_mdt_11FY13. In addition to the import of app development, I also noticed they were extolling the virtues of it's ability to synthesize information through info. viz.

Elsewhere, I found this video describing their partnership with Ford on mobile app. development which demonstrates mobile tech., while the presentation incorporates more traditional forms of production (graphics, presentation software): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS6NLmrJ67w

It does not take a media specialist to recognize that this media is everywhere and mobile/media development is the future. I am inspired by the leadership of the LT Media Lab here on campus in promoting mobile app. development, and also very excited about the future having supported, through the Library Media Services/SMART, the innovative ways faculty are integrating student produced media assignments into their classes and their understanding of students needing these skill sets for improved learning experience, civic participation, and future employer demands.

Nice here, isn't. Good comments and blogs and good opportunity do do well this work. thanks a lot. bye

We're also a gaggle regarding volunteers in addition to commencing a brand new plan in your neighborhood. Your web site supplied people with important information and facts to help work on. You might have carried out the solid occupation as well as each of our full group might be pleased to your account.

When it comes to seo, we know where to go. But when it comes to development, have you tried review on web development yet>