Friends back together, a bit of pondering on dreams

My friend just got back with her boyfriend. Facebook has confirmed it, and thus it is so.

I'm grinning right now, in case you can't see me. My friend's boyfriend has become a friend of mine as well, so it's basically double the "yay!" factor for them.

Wow, I need to stop now. But I won't.

I haven't been writing much lately, and there really isn't a reason for that aside from the fact that I am lazy and have nothing interesting to say. To the people who blog every day and always keep it interesting, I'm jealous.

This past week was pretty good. Everybody in my office was sort of slap happy. Maybe it was something in the air, but a bunch of professionals dancing around with pompoms on their heads is hilarious. Maybe it's because there's a hint of spring in the air, I dunno. Anyway, I spent most of the week laughing, and that's always a good way to be.

Wednesday was an average day until it was time to leave work. I got into a snowball fight with Mark outside, and many snowballs and hysterical giggles and shrieks (mine, not his) resulted. I haven't had a snowball fight in a long time, and it made me feel like I had reverted to being ten years old again and playing out in the backyard with the other neighbor kids.

Again on that weird thing in the air, I've been having a lot of strange dreams lately. I've been everything from the late John Belushi with knife scars on his thumb to an escaped house fire victim. My dreams have always been rather vivid, but these ones have left me still reeling from the sights, sounds and smells hours or even days after the dream. There is no explanation for why suddenly I've been basically dreaming in hi-def, but I don't have a problem with it.

So...yes, consider this my update. Nothing else to say, really.

Posted by stad0059 at 8:33 PM