« Research Project | Main | Connections between my site and the class »

Week 11

Last Wednesday I worked with Letisha and Rodney on math. Letisha previously failed her standard math test by one question, which is very unfortunate. So, she has been reviewing material for her next test, a week from today. I felt bad, considering that date, because this week is her spring break, so I will not be able to work with her again before her test. She still had a few concepts to digest also. But, I feel she will pass the test as she has made progress, she planned to study befor Monday, and she is an intelligent young person. I really like her.
Rodney, on the other hand, can be difficult. He gives me some grief, even though I helped him previously with a paper he had due. Last Wednesday I worked with him on pre-algebra. Once he learned how to do the specific problems, he flew through the material, and in fact he did some problems he didn't need to do.
I was in a unique position in that I was working with two students at the same time. I was a little discouraged since I couldn't focus on Letisha, because she desires the help more than Rodney does.