Wrap Up

I learned something new with each weekly topic. My favorite exercise was Topic #4 - Photos & Videos. This information can be easily put to use at work and at home. This educational opportunity has given me the confidence to explore resources available on the web without feeling intimidated. Each topic offered very useful information and tools to enhance my work. Knowing these sites are available and taking time to navigate to them and actually use them are very valuable lessons.

I appreciated being able to work on this program as I had time and not having to do one topic per week. Being allowed to work on the topics as time allowed made it possible for me to participate in this program.

If another enrichment course is offiered, I would be very willing to participate. I appreciate being included in extension 2.0. Thank you very much for this educational opportunity!

Web Conferencing

This was very interesting and easy to use. I have never creatd UMConnect meeting. This tool is very user friendly. Using Web Conferencing should eliminate a lot of the travel time to meetings and therefore be a very economical form of sharing of information and event planning.

Communicating in 2.0

MSN messenger is the only program of this type that I have used. Twitter appears to be another great way to communicate.

I am very impressed with the technology available and the many uses it can benefit Extension and most office situations.

.

Social Networking

Social Networking is a topic I have heard others talk about but have never had the chance to use. Perhaps this would be a great communicaiton tool to be used with 4-H groups between members and leaders; between members planning a program; actually this is a great way for any of our program participants to share ideas, plan programs, etc.

This topic had great sites to explore.

Productivity Tools

Once again I was introduced to new tools that I did not know existed. I would like to use Zamzar to convert files to pdf to ensure the files are compatible with my e-mail lists. Google Docs and Picnik also appear to be easy to use. Now all I need is the time to become confident in using these great tools!

Wikis

I have used Wikipedia many times. I do know that the information is not always 100% correct; it is still a great resource for the initial research.

Podcasts

I enjoy listening to the Agriculture podcasts as my husband and I are farmers. I am anxious to share this information with him as well.

Another great resource for continuing education and for keeping up to date on today's topics.

Sites for Photo Sharing

My family is frequently sharing photos and now I will feel comfortable doing the same.

Fliclr will be a very useful tool at the Faribault County Extension Office. Flickr is very user friendly and I am anxious to put it to use.

RSS Feed Links

Once again, a very great lesson on a topic I knew nothing about. This is a great opportunity and I wish I had more time to spend on each individual weekly topic.

Great Lesson on Bloglines

This is another interesting lesson. I enjoyed reading the recipes in Simply Recipes! What a great and easy tool to use!

Blog Education is Great

This is great! I enjoy learning and this is wonderful that County Support Staff can participate in this training!!!