Closing....

It has been a while since my last blog. The past three weeks I have been really busy working on my final project and various other projects. Now that the semester is coming to a close I canít believe how much I have learned and experienced this semester. Wow has the semester went by fast!

I was fascinated by the different views that people brought to the class. For the ID final project I enjoyed seeing the different ways people created their projects and the models they used to produce the products. I learned a great deal from my final project. Many hours were spent thinking about the purpose of the product and what I wanted to create. I knew it was going to be a lot of work but I didnít expect that much, that and I didnít even go in as much depth as I could have.

I also found the case studies really helpful especially when I can relate to the person in the study. Some of the studies I had a hard time focusing in towards the end because they all seemed to be the same or experiencing similar situations but over all I ended the real life situations.

This was a great class and I would recommend it to anyone. The class can be used for people with many different interests which I really enjoyed. Thanks for a great semester Aaron!

Posted by sthielen at May 3, 2005 9:36 PM