OIP Goals for the project
It is important that each team member understands OIP's needs from this system since we have the ability to illustrate those needs and get them implemented through this initial project of defining requirements.
At our October 11th meeting, we identified the following goals for the system with regard to OIP's vision and need:
1. Understand and report on international activities of UofM students, staff, faculty, and administration.
2. Understand and report on activities of students, staff, faculty, and visitors coming to the UofM from around the world outside the U.S.
3. Partner and respond to domestic community members, offices, businesses, corporations, etc. interested in international activity at and through the UofM. Give OIP tools to be a resource for these groups
4. Manage ongoing relationships with international alumni and friends.
5. Manage international agreements and contracts.