I. Spring Social - May 27th 2:00 4:30
Need a PA - bring OIP's or use the GameRoom PA - Christopher will check with Gameroom staff about their system
A. Food - Lili and Liz
1. Buffet style or better prep
2. Cost last year?
3. Last year pre-ordered
4. Flat fee for pop - how many people coming
1. Cruise Director - Meaka, Pursur - Grace
2. Bowling - CD assigns
3. Bowling - Birth Month
4. Bowling - 1st round competition, other rounds free-for-all
- Prizes - Budget? Ribbons. Joke gifts
5. Dance Revolution - Grace managing and Katie
- Competition after first round of bowling
- Meredith mention there is a signup for this.
2:00-2:30 food, video games, etc. - 2:25 - Meredith speaks and begins the bowling competition
2:30-3:30 - bowling competition
3:30-4:15 - Dance Revolution
4:15 - presentation of prizes, wrap-up
1. Email Poster - Meaka and Elsa - Email first week in May, week before, and day before?
2. Paper Poster - for each office Meaka and Elsa
II. OIP Picnic
Field Day -
three-legged race (Christopher rope), sack race (Katie will investigate), water balloon toss ( ), bat relay (Christopher bats),
Dishes - Bio-degradeable utensils and plates (Katie and Meaka),
- Communication plan - Best for people to bring their own picnic ware (No glass). OIP will provide bio-degrable/green/compostable dishes and utensils.
- Condiments - OIP provides ketchup, mustard, mayo, relish, onions,
- Food - Turkey burgers, Hamburgers, Veggie Burgers, Buns, Cheese Slices.
- Food - Potluck - Label ingredients, appropriate serving utensil, try to use local ingredients
Grill Master/Masters - Christopher will ask who wants to grill
Cleanup - Signup
Referee - Signup
Dessert Competition - Signup
Baking competition - (Katie)
RSVP - Meaka
Communications - Meaka will check with Jen and Elsa, similar schedule.