« Not a Cloud to Rain on This Parade! | Blog Main Page | Royalty 2010: Meet Ashley Kelnhofer and Eric Olsen »

Royalty 2010: Meet Mallory Darst and Jermaine Elliott

Mallory DarstMallory Darst.png
Hometown: Oakdale, MN
Major: Marketing
Minor: Mass Communication
College: Carlson School of Management

Originally from Oakdale, Minnesota, Mallory Darst is a Junior majoring in Marketing with a minor in mass communications. Her on campus activities have included being a Community Advisor in Territorial Hall, a mentor in the Carlson School First Generation Program, serving on the Truth in Business executive board and in the Fall, a Carlson Student Ambassador. Mallory is most excited to represent the U of M during her first Homecoming experience in TCF Bank Stadium after her return from studying abroad in Brisbane, Australia last Fall! Let's Go Gophers!!

Jermaine Elliott.pngJermaine Elliott
Hometown: Rochester, MN
Major: Political Science and Global Studies
Minor: Leadership
College: College of Liberal Arts

My name is Jermaine Elliott and I hail from Rochester, Minnesota. I am a junior at the University of Minnesota. Currently, I am double majoring in Political Science and Global Studies, with a minor in leadership. When I am not hitting books, I enjoy participating in multiple student leadership positions on campus, including, but not limited to the following: Vice President of Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity, Secretary of the College of Liberal Arts Student Board, Program Assistant with the International Buddy Program, and Social Justice Engagement Theme Coordinator with the Office of Student Engagement.

Congratulations Mallory and Jermaine!

Until Next Time,
Ski-U-Mah