« Royalty 2010: Meet Ashley Kelnhofer and Eric Olsen | Blog Main Page | Royalty 2010: Meet Maya Suresh and Ben VandenWymelenberg »

Royalty 2010: Meet Betsy Linehan-Skillings and Matt Pearson

Betsy Linehan-SkillingsBetsy Linehan-Skillings.png
Hometown: Richfield, Minnesota
Major: Genetics, Cell Biology and Development
Minor: Japanese Language and Literature

Betsy Linehan-Skillings is a senior Genetics, Cell Biology, and Development major with a minor in Japanese Language and Literature. She is an active member of College of Biological Sciences Dean's Scholars and Honors programs as well as a proud officer of the Asobou Japanese Immersion Club. Betsy is both extremely honored to be a part of the 2010 Homecoming court and excited to paint the town gold with Goldy and her other fellow Gophers!

Matt Pearson
Matt Pearson.jpg
Major: Animal Sciences
Minor: Applied Economics

Hello my name is Matt Pearson. I am a junior in Animal Sciences with an emphasis in beef production. I am also working toward a minor in Applied Economics. On campus I am involved in the Alpha Gamma Rho Fraternity, Block & Bridle, and the University of Minnesota Livestock Judging Team. I am extremely grateful to be selected to the Homecoming court 2010. I love the atmosphere of homecoming and the excitement of everyone coming together taking pride in being golden gophers.