« Wild Surmise | Main | In Defense of Carter! »

The Company of Wolves

Can we please have a viewing party for this? Preferably a themed viewing party where everyone comes in wolf costume. The movie is based on Angela Carter's wolf stories and she co-wrote the screenplay. Plus, super duper special effects!

We should name our class band "Hairy on the Inside."

some really marvellous work on behalf of the owner of this website , perfectly outstanding subject matter.

Please tell me it worked proper? I dont need to sumit it once more if i should not have to! Either the weblog glitced out or i'm an idiot, the second option doesnt shock me lol. thanks for an excellent weblog! Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good source like this.

Glorious info here. This interesting put up made me smile. Perhaps should you throw in a few footage it'll make the whole thing extra interesting. Anyway, in my language, there are not much good supply like this.

Hi, I saw a 3 of your attention-grabbing posted posts and wished to ask if you happen to can be concerned about reciprocal pages? Staff have weblog about alexis texas ass! Anyway, in my language, there are not much good source like this.

I have been scouring the Web for this info and just wanted to say thanks to you for the post. BTW, just off topic, where can i get a copy of this theme? – 10x