revision groups | Main | class so far

mean girls

the article "mean girls" by jen albright was a really depressing article. it makes me sad and uncomfortable to see how people treat each other. i hope i never meet people like that in my lifetime. i thought the paper was very interesting, it kept me reading cause i really wanted to see how everything turned out for her. the only thing i didn't really like was the ending. i felt like we sort of got left hanging. i wanted to know more. such as: how bad was the damage to her house? did anything get really destroyed? did she tell her mom who it was that did that to their house? did she press charges afterward? why did the girls call her a slut? was there some sort of misunderstanding? if so, what was it? if not, why would they say that? i really want to know what made those girls decide to do that. also, what happened at the end, afterward? was there anything that happened? it's just really too bad what people do to each other. girls can be bitches

Posted by at September 21, 2005 11:20 AM

no way! i was thinking the same thing about the article. I am glad my highschool days werent like that. I really would have like to know more specifics too, that woulda been cool to find out if she pressed charges and really why was she called a slut?!?

Posted by: Sara at September 21, 2005 11:22 AM

No Way! I was somewhat thinking the same thing...one thing i don't necessarily know about your comments is to if she would even ever know why they did it to her...from what i got out of the story it was because they were just sick of her...and for how the term "slut" got tossed around, i'm guessing just about everyone knows how high schoolers and rumors can be...

Posted by: Greg at September 21, 2005 11:27 AM

I would bet you have meet people like that. They may not have treated you that way but they may have treated others that way. Im might sound like a stero type but it seems like alot of middle school and highschool aged girls can get like that from time to time. Calling friends sluts, more out of jellouse than becouse they really are. Or turning agenst a friend for reasons no one but they understand.

Posted by: Ruston Aaker at September 21, 2005 11:29 AM

I agree, it is sad that people like that exist in our world. A lot of that sort of thing happened in my high school, and usually for no apparent reason.

Posted by: Nick at September 21, 2005 11:34 AM

Hi there.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/admin/search/google?keywords=site%3Aforumlivre.com%20biagra
buy biagra [url=http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/admin/search/google?keywords=site%3Aforumlivre.com%20biagra]buy biagra[/url]

Posted by: biagra at August 6, 2007 9:07 PM

One of the things everyone loves about blog posts is they provoke or spark a thought during my head. Once that happens, I feel like i can comment hoping it's beneficial to others. Because there are many blogs with different issues of view, they obstacle your thinking and notion. It's at these moments when you've valuable insight others might not have had, including any blogger him/herself. I find myself finding their way back to your blog if you have some great knowledge, which is very impressive and tells me your know your information. Keep sparking thoughts within others!

Posted by: Selena Korczynski at January 15, 2011 1:31 AM