Recently in Journal Entry Category

Daily Journal: Day Eight

Today, the last day of journaling, I drove to hallmark to get a card for my mom for mother's day on sunday. I am sad I won't be able to go home for mother's day but I have way too much work to do here at school for finals that I am unable to make the travel home. I got a really nice card though to send her so I hope she enjoys that.

mothers-day-card.jpg

Daily Journal: Day Seven

Today, I drove to a hair salon to get my hair cut. I just needed to ends to be trimmed so it didn't take that long. I always love right when I get my hair cut because it makes my hair feel so healthy. I will probably wait another 6 months to get my hair trimmed again because I always forget to schedule appointments.

scissors_bluebg.jpg

Daily Journal: Day Six

Early this morning, I had to drive to Spooner to meet up with my boyfriend's mom and sister to give them back their car. He had to borrow it because his broke while up here and he needed a way to get to school and work. He has had it since monday and this morning we needed to drive and give that car back to them. So we had to drive 2 car to Spooner and then we both rode back in the same one. It's not that long of a drive but it is really boring since there are no towns or anything exciting on 53. But now they have their car back so it was worth it.

tree.jpg

Daily Journal: Day Five

Today, I drove to the Duluth 10 movie theater to see the movie Kiss Ass with my boyfriend. I thought the movie would not be very good because the commercials did not make it look good. But I went for him and ended up liking it a lot and it was super funny. After the movie, we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for some dinner and that was it for my driving for the day.

popcorn.jpg

Daily Journal: Day Four

Today, I drove to meet my boyfriend at mcdonald's around 4 this afternoon. I got a snack wrap and a chocolate shake. He had 4 plain hamburgers and 2 apple pies. I'm not a big fan of mcdonalds and a couple hours after I ate it, I got a stomach ache. So after we ate, I went back to my apartment and watched tv.
milkshake.jpg

Daily Journal: Day Three

Today I drove to the grocery store when I was done with class. I needed some food at my apartment to eat. While there, I bought bread, milk, oranges, sunchips, and some tuna. I went around 4pm and the store was packed with people. All the lines for check-out seemed like a mile long so it ended up being a longer errand than I thought.

grocery_bag.gif
milk.jpg

Daily Journal: Day Two

Today, I had class all day. And when I was done, I had to drive to Office Max to return a print job I had done the day before for a project. The printing job I had done was wrong so I needed to return it for my money back. After that, I drove to a gas station to put gas in my car and to put air in my two front tires because they were low. Some pictures that come to mind when I think of where I drove today are:

printer.jpg
gas.jpg

Daily Journal: Day One

Today, I had a dentist appointment. It was very painful because I had not been to the dentist in two years so there was a lot of work to be done. My mouth is still in pain. The pain I felt to day was much like the pain I felt when I was 16 years old and just got my braces on. My teeth ache, my gums are sore and I will remember to go more often so I don't have to deal with this pain anymore.

braces.png

This is my picture of the day, braces. But I also want to focus on places where I drive to everyday. Today was the dentist.

Daily discipline: A different place I drive to everyday.

Contemporary design

contemporary artwork- Russian Art

Can see some Cubism / Futurism / Surrealism in these works.

Something that inspires me....

I am inspired by advertisement that I see in magazines and also by the pictures I take with my camera. I love taking pictures of random things I see and then saving them on my computer for future reference. I love reading magazines just to see how far people will go to sell their product.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/181821/the_25_funniest_vintage_tech_ads.html

This page is an archive of recent entries in the Journal Entry category.

Project Process is the next category.