Logging into My History Lab

Hello everyone,

Because the wireless network was so unstable during  our lecture, I wasn't able to demonstrate logging into My History Lab.  Here is the step-by-step.

You can type www.myhistorylab.com into a browser, click on the link to "My History Lab", and then select the link for "American History.  You'll be taken to a page where you scroll down until you get to the image of volume 1 of Created Equal (the green cover).  Click on it and you will be prompted to log in (or to register with the code that came with your textbook).  Once you've logged in, you'll be able to use My History Lab.  Our readings come from the "Documents" section, although you should feel free to explore the rest of the website's offerings. 

Wow! What an interesting project for the Humanities Council to underwrite. I shall look forward to the essays all the way to July. The scope of interest in this collection never fails to surprise me. If Hugh's first darkroom had not been in his parents' home which burned there would have been more photographs showing the University at war. It is hard to remember what else was destroyed at that time.

This page contains a single entry by Tracey Deutsch published on September 14, 2009 8:41 AM.

Primary Source Essay is the next entry in this blog.