Primary Source Essay

Hello all,

Just a reminder that the first writing assignment is due this coming Wednesday, the 16th.  An electronic version of the assignment is available on the course website (accessible via the MyU portal).  The assignment asks you to summarize and analyze one of the documents assigned for the 16th.  It introduces skills (like reading and summarizing very old sources) that you'll need for the semester.  It also allows you to write and think about European colonization of North America.  As you analyze the text, think about how it works with, or seems different from, what you're reading in the textbook and what you had previously thought about Europeans' attitudes towards North America.  You will need the documents, and the written assignment, for section on the 16th and 17th.  I look forward to talking more about processes of colonization in lecture and to hearing what questions these documents raised for you.

could not have explained that better! Awesome work.. take care

Articoli su allenamento ed alimentazione forum di discussione motore di ricerca per trovare la palestra più vicina link e sondaggi

I think Bill Sharpe (NC Travel and Tourism) is the man who told me that the Plott Hounds were invited to Michigan once because that state was having problems with some bears. They started off with great enthusiasm but were distracted by a porcupine, a creature altogether new to them...Darned near ruined the dogs.

Münchener Singles sind sicherlich etwas anders als andere deutsche Singles. Singles aus Berlin kann man auch nicht mit Singles aus Württemberg vergleichen. Meist ist es ja schon der Dialekt der zu viele Hürden für eine feste Partnerschaft in den Weg stellt. Aber Singles aus München unter sich haben f. Dating gute Chancen, selbst wenn es sich nur um eine Liebes Abenteuer in München handeln soll.

Between me and my husband we've owned more MP3 players over the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few years I've settled down to one line of players. Why? Because I was happy to discover how well-designed and fun to use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.

This page contains a single entry by Tracey Deutsch published on September 14, 2009 8:44 AM.

Logging into My History Lab was the previous entry in this blog.

Two different stories of colonization is the next entry in this blog.