« Unveiled: Online Journal Section of CTL Website | Main | Bush grant on leadership »

Moodle addition: customized workshop form

(from Anita). A sample Customized Workshop(s) Letter of Agreement has been posted to our CTL Moodle site under "Forms." This form was designed with a workshop series in mind (rather than an individual workshop). You may tailor this letter to suit your needs. The only piece I suggest you always keep is the section on "Fees & Payment."

Please inform me it labored right? I dont want to sumit it again if i don't have to! Both the weblog glitced out or i am an idiot, the second possibility doesnt shock me lol. thanks for an excellent weblog! Anyway, in my language, there are usually not much good source like this.

Hello, I saw a 3 of your attention-grabbing posted posts and wished to ask if you could be considering reciprocal pages? Crew have blog about alexis texas ass! Anyway, in my language, there are usually not much good supply like this.

Glorious information here. This fascinating post made me smile. Maybe if you happen to throw in a few pictures it would make the whole thing more interesting. Anyway, in my language, there aren't a lot good source like this.

Can I make a suggestion? I think youve bought something good here. However what in case you added a couple links to a page that backs up what youre saying? Or maybe you would give us one thing to look at, one thing that will join what youre saying to one thing tangible? Only a suggestion. Anyway, in my language, there usually are not much good supply like this.