Oh. I read the directions!
OK. More information about my expectations of the course and all that:
1. I want to not look like a deer in the headlights when someone throws in a term about new technology. At a minimum I want to be able to pronounce the term and be able to say a sentence about what it is.
2. I want to be able to figure out how to download MPR programs onto my IPod and how to set it up so I can play the programs in my car when I am driving.
3. I want to be able to know the difference between Quick Time (or whatever that is) and all the other media player software thingies out there that a cool website says I have to have or download before I can see their cool video but when I click on the clicky thingie, it doesn't work!!! (Like I really wanted to see the insect videos from the Chicago Extension blog but couldn't get it to work)
4. I want to find out how to search for cool blogs that I would be interested in.
5. Oh. And I want to know EXACTLY how cool the IPod is going to be that I'm going to get when I complete the class. Will it program itself??