« Remembering how to login to my blog | Main | Maybe Loging Out Was the Trick? »

Make that an Hour

I have just tried "Rebuild Site" to get my previous entry tonight posted. No luck.

I have tried "New Entry" to get my previous entry tonight posted. No luck.

I have used "show unpublished" to get my previous entry tonight posted. No luck.

I have even approved Bruce and Amy's comments to my blog, and they have not appeared.

I am resorting to reading the directions under "Help" (top tool bar) in Movable Type 3.2 User Manual. Let's see if that's any better...

OK, I just added a new "Primary Category" called "Blog Basics" because the directions told me "one category must be designated as the primary category for each entry." I don't remember having to name a category when I made my first to entries. (But then again, since I obviously don't remember how to get my comments actually to post, I don't remember a lot of the details from before...)

Hey -- what's this I'm reading about "Keywords" in the directions. I don't see a place on this screen to put in any Keywords. What am I not seeing, or is it not here?

I am supposed to decide if I will "enable this entry to accept TrackBack pings." HUH?? Also, what the heck is a "ping"????