A Little Bit About Myself

My name is Danna, and I'm a freshman at the University of Minnesota. I am currently enrolled at the Carlson School of Management, but I am unsure of what I want to do in the future. I came to the University of Minnesota for a couple of reasons. First of all, I have two older brothers who attend the U of M and love it here. My second reason is that I am from a very small town, and I wanted to see what life was like in a bigger city. So far, I'm not in love with the big city, but maybe it will grow on me.
Like most college students, I enjoy participating in different activities outside of school. My favorite thing that I enjoy doing in my spare time is horseback riding. I have two horses of my own, and have been riding since I was six years old. I compete in long distance competitons throughout the spring, summer, and fall, across the upper midwest. I find horses to be a great stress reliever, and I miss my horses very much when I am down in the cities. I also love spending time with my friends and family. I'm always up for new and exciting things or a fun adventure.