6-Presenation Designs

Our presentation style will determine how thorough our research was processed and ultimately the effectiveness of our study to display our intentions with this project. When searching for examples of creative stylistic presentations I discovered a wide array of ideas dealing with layout, graphics, themes and documentation styles.

5-The environment at my disposal

My Own Slice of Purgatory

Through temporary means, my sense of environmental appropriateness manifests itself as a need for constant change. This natural urge to constantly be entertained and enlightened by an ever-changing environment pressures me to constantly take a look at which aspects create an opportunity for design.
IMG_0044.JPGIMG_0046.JPG
In Progress...

3

"Education makes people easy to lead, but difficult to drive; easy to govern, but impossible to enslave."
-- Henry Peter Broughan

Created Urban Conditions at Midway

View image
The Twin Cities area likely contains many social problems existing within the designed environment that share various aspects with similar problems confronting all major metro areas in the U.S. The Twin Cities however, do maintain great amount of potential to introduce progressive techniques to improve on these social issues.

The essence of what constitutes the flow of energy throughout a community or environment tends to manifest itself in forms characterized by strong emotional ties and comfortable physical elements which develop symbiotic relationships through ulterior means.
The way I