I've been busy | Main | Nanna and Grandpa visit, I get some sleep

They sure do wash me a lot

Sorry for my lack of entries lately. I know I say it every time, but I have been a busy, busy girl. As many of you know, my Nanna and Grandpa were visiting from Florida last week. They really enjoyed hanging out with me and I'll post pictures from our visit as soon as Grandpa gets them to my mom and dad.

Meanwhile, please enjoy these bathtime shots. Here I am naked, wrapped in a blanket, about to get in the tub.
31-May-2005 before bath.jpg
Do I look like I need a bath? I don't see any dirt on these pipes. On the other hand, I can work up quite a sweat when I really get going.

As much as I complain about the bathing, I secretly like it. I especially like it when they spray me with the sprayer, even though my mom says it makes a big mess.
31-May-2005 grumpybath.jpg
I was not happy that the attention had to end.

But I quickly recovered from the shock and was back to my happy self.
31-May-2005 happybath.jpg
This picture was taken about 30 seconds after the last one. I can be easy-going when the situation calls for it.

Posted by thil0020 at June 1, 2005 6:48 PM

Elissa is allowed to cry and then when she's comforted, she can stop and be charming. She's learning how to be a female :)

Posted by: Cindy Olson at June 4, 2005 7:54 AM

What a cutie!

Posted by: stacey at June 5, 2005 10:18 AM

She's really cute. I think it's great that you're putting these pictures on the internet. keep it up and good luck with the picture taking!

Posted by: hunter at December 19, 2005 10:54 PM