October 2005 | Main | December 2005

E is for Elissa's Electronic Difficulties

First, I must apologize for the lack of recent entries. We are having some technical difficulties with the computer and I haven't been able to upload photos from the nice camera. Don't worry, my dad will figure it out soon.

You are probably wondering what I have been up to for the past few weeks. I have been quite busy doing the usual baby stuff - rolling over, sitting up, playing with toys, etc. I am trying all kinds of new foods. So far my solid food menu includes cereal, bananas, pears, peas, green beans, squash, and sweet potatoes. I like everything except the bananas. Blech.

I am also learning how to type.
elissa types2.jpg
Check it out: sdowsdl s wersdg ewqqwqqw fjefieol ! (Editor's note: Translation - Happy Thanksgiving! Love, Elissa.)

Posted by thil0020 at 11:44 PM

D is for Doctor

I went for my six-month well baby visit today. That's what they're calling check-ups these days. It wasn't too bad, even though there were shots involved. Again. For those of you that are keeping track of this kind of thing, I now weigh 17 pounds, 10 ounces and I am 26 inches tall. My head circumference is 17 1/2 inches. Above average for everything, per usual.

Oh, I am such a basket case.
8-November-2005 001 basketbaby.jpg
Have you noticed that my parents seem to take a lot of pictures of me in this wicker laundry basket?

When I'm not looking cute in a basket, I like to play on the floor.
18-October-2005 big orange towel.jpg
Peek-a-boo!

My mom gave me this sippy cup to play with a few days ago. She even put a little bit of water in it so that I could get the full experience.
18-October-2005 sippy cup2.jpg
I'm not exactly sure what I should be doing with it. In the meantime, don't you think it makes a lovely accessory for this photo session?

Seriously, what the heck am I supposed to do with this thing?
18-October-2005 sippy cup3.jpg
Why. Won't. This. Water. Come. Out?

Oh, now I get it. You have to drink the water.
18-October-2005 sippy cup1.jpg
Judging from how quickly I figured out the sippy cup, my 17 1/2 inch head has one very big brain inside.

Posted by thil0020 at 10:38 PM