June 2007 | Main | August 2007

Did you miss me?

I've been so busy this month that I've barely had time to blog! I've become a real chatterbox these days. I'm talking in complete sentences and I can even say things like "Mississippi River" and "Holy guacamole!" without any trouble. I'm also learning my Presidents of the United States (my favorite is James Polk) and I'm even starting to appreciate fine art. I just love looking at the Mona Lisa. Mom and Dad said I can have a poster of the "Mota Lisa" in my new big girl room and I'm just thrilled! I also requested a poster of Elissa and a picture of Mommy and Daddy too. In other news, I have two new teeth - the really pointy ones - and Mom says that explains why I've been somewhat of a pill lately. No worries, I'm back to my normal happy self now. Anyway, here are some random pictures from the past few weeks in no particular order.

I tried corn on the cob for the very first time.
IMG_2800.JPG
Delicious!

I prefer it when Dad holds the cob for me.
IMG_2801.JPG

I'm happy to return the favor.
IMG_2803.JPG

I just love doing puzzles. This one is my current favorite.
IMG_2819.JPG
I call it the "hard puzzle" because it has 25 pieces.

After my Baby Jacuzzi the other night, I wanted to wear this cute little bathrobe.
IMG_2822.JPG
It's a little on the small side since I've had it since the day I was born.

I don't care!
IMG_2823.JPG
I think I look pretty spiffy.

And finally, here's a picture for my Nanna.
IMG_2824.JPG
Mom tried to get me to pose with Teddy Bear, but I insisted that Baby Doll be allowed in the picture too.

Maybe you'd prefer the picture of Daddy and Teddy Bear instead?
IMG_2830.JPG

Posted by thil0020 at 1:43 PM

I'm Getting A Baby Brother

In case you didn't already know, I'm going to be a big sister in November. I'm starting to get used to the idea. I get that there's a baby in my mom's tummy and that it has to stay inside for awhile, but I'm really more interested in the fact that I'm getting a new big girl room with a big girl bed. A girl has to have her priorities straight, you know?

Mom and Dad said that I'm going to have to get used to sharing stuff pretty soon, so I might as well start by sharing some blog space with the little whippersnapper. Today we went to the doctor and we got to see the new baby on a TV screen. Here are a few pictures of my baby BROTHER:

Baby1.jpg
This is a side view of my baby brother. He has his hands up in the air, and he's looking away from the camera. I guess maybe he's a little shy?

Baby3.jpg
Here's another side view. A little blurry, but if you look carefully you can make out the head and the body.

Baby4.jpg
And just in case there was any question about whether or not I'm getting a brother, here's the proof. Turns out that my baby brother really isn't that shy after all...

Now that I've shared the spotlight a bit with my baby brother, I promise that the next post will be all about ME.

Posted by thil0020 at 12:03 PM