August 2007 | Main | October 2007

I know, I know. I really should blog more often.

Hi everyone. We've been really busy traveling all over the Midwest, getting my big girl room ready, clearing out the basement in anticipation of our new furnace, and otherwise getting ready for the arrival of my baby brother. He'll be here in less than 6 weeks! Mom signed me up for a music class at the Y, which I'm really enjoying. I like it when we do the Chicken Dance. I also get to go to school once a week and that is one of my favorite things to do. I just love Thursdays! Oh, and did I mention that I'm pretty much potty trained now? It's a pretty exciting development for me. I totally dig my big girl underwear and I especially like visiting public restrooms. They're so exciting! You never know what color the soap will be and some of them have toilets that flush by themselves! My favorite ones have noisy hand dryers.

Anyway, enough about what's new with me. Here are a few pictures to tide you over until I can get my Mom and Dad to take some proper pictures of me in my new big girl room.

I have finally figured out how to smile on command when the camera is pointed at me.
IMG_2914.JPG
"Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!"

Before I moved out of my crib and into my big girl bed, Mom captured this shot of me sleeping in my most favorite position:
IMG_2860.JPG
Most people would wake up with a very stiff neck from this position, but I wake up refreshed.

Here are a few more pictures from my vacation last month.
1196838230_0ded9bcb12_b.jpg
We visited the Great Lakes Aquarium and I really enjoyed playing with this giant ball, er, I mean globe.

Another highlight of my vacation was a trip to the laundromat.
1218698323_1f9f792763_b.jpg
Not only did I get to watch the clothes get very soapy in the machines, but I also got to enjoy this apple.

I still enjoy a good hike.
974829089_acad3b1c90_b.jpg
Now that Grandma lives in town, she accompanies me on many of my weekend hikes with Dad. Aren't we cute?

I know I tend to come across as a serious young lady in many of my photos, but this one really shows off my silly side.
1317240135_9387d0511d_b.jpg
Yep, I'm quite a card.

Posted by thil0020 at 7:32 PM