September 2007 | Main | November 2007

Embarrassing photos

Hi everyone. I haven't been blogging much lately but I have a lot of good reasons for that. As many of you already know, my baby brother is going to be here in one week. Being a big sister is taking up a lot of my precious time. I've also been having a hard time finding nice photos of myself to share with all of you. This blog entry features several of my zanier moments. If I wasn't so busy being a goofball, perhaps there would be more time for blogging. Oh well. Enjoy!

Mom and Dad tell me that I'm going to end up poking my brain if I keep sticking my finger in m nose.
IMG_7735.JPG
I'm not scared.

I like to pick my nose while getting ready to read stories with mom.
IMG_7732.JPG
That's my baby brother in there, by the way. He's getting pretty big and I'm running out of room on Mom's lap these days.

I'm also quite the multi-tasker.
IMG_7747.JPG
I'll have to find a way to destroy this picture before I start dating.

Most people think that pants are for your legs.
IMG_2922.JPG
Not me!

I thought I would try on Mom's rubber gloves.
IMG_2926.JPG
And yes folks, no pants in this picture either.

I happen to think that this pair of big girl undies makes a fabulous hat.
IMG_2934.JPG
Just so you know, I'm taking credit if this trend takes off with other toddlers.

This weekend we went to the apple orchard, but since Dad took a bunch of pictures with his film camera, I don't have all of my photos ready for posting yet. I offered to help him develop them, but Mom says that I'm too young to play with his darkroom chemicals. I hope my orchard pictures will be worth the wait. See you again soon!

Posted by thil0020 at 11:34 PM