Mug shots | Main | An Afternoon on the Deck

85 Miles of Biking and Preschool Graduation, What a Week!

Last weekend, Dad and I went on a great bike adventure. We rode all the way around Lake Pepin as part of the annual 3 Speed Tour. We started in Red Wing, rode all the way to Wisconsin and then back to Minnesota. We even got to camp out for a night, which is one of my very favorite things to do.
elissa 3speed1.jpg

I just love riding on the tandem. As you can see in the following photo, I was ready to keep pedaling. My next big ride is going to be at least 100 miles. Minimal stops.
elissa 3speed2.jpg

In other news, I graduated from preschool a few days ago. I am not thrilled in this photo because the graduation hats are way too tight.
graduation1.jpg

As usual, there was cake involved. Oliver was really hoping I would share some of my cake with him but no such luck.
graduation2.jpg

Posted by thil0020 at May 29, 2010 2:31 PM

Looks like you had a lot of fun on the bike, and with the cake too. Great way to grow up, you are on a bike with your Dad! Thanks for the uplifting story.

Posted by: Chris Miller at January 15, 2011 8:03 PM

I'm quite amused by the cake picture, looks like Oliver's mouth waters hoping for you to share your cake with him.

Posted by: Wade Cockfield at January 20, 2011 9:12 AM

It sounds like you are creating troubles your self by looking to remedy this problem instead of looking at why their can be a difficulty to begin with

Posted by: automotive audio review at May 13, 2011 12:37 PM

It sounds like you happen to be generating issues oneself by looking to clear up this situation instead of looking at why their is often a issue to begin with

Posted by: football.com at June 9, 2011 4:06 AM

It sounds like you happen to be developing troubles oneself by trying to clear up this issue as an alternative of looking at why their is often a problem in the first place

Posted by: mahasiswa baru at June 23, 2011 12:22 PM