I Need Employment!!

Friday was my last day with Greater Twin Cities United Way (the position was a temporary one for the Fall) and that means I am wonderfully unemployed again. So, if anyone knows of anything that might fit my qualifications I would appreciate a heads up. I am posting the latest version of my resume here, feel free to pass it about if you want.

In terms of what I am looking for .... something in non-profit management would be my first choice but I am open to any bright ideas. If you read my resume and know of something that would be a great fit with my skills let me know. The resume is pretty broad.

I would like something that has some flexibility at least through May of 2006, enough to allow me to attend the one daytime class I am registered for. Keep in mind that the class is "Financial Management of Nonprofits" and I would hopefully be applying the things I learn in the class to any position I may be in.

And I am also open to doing the tax thing again too.

Download file

Posted by thom0286 at 7:11 AM

A Ramble about Finals and Computers

So, I may be somewhat goofy right now. I am trying my damndest to understand Microeconomics and it ain't working. But, my mind has just been distracted in a major way by the fact that I checked my email and have yet another freaking "your IP was Logged" email with a file attached. In other words, someone affiliated with HHH whose computer is infected with a virus has not yet figured out how to get it off and it continues to spam us with the freaking virus.

Now mind you this is merely an annoyance to me for two reasons: 1) I am not so stupid as to open, and; 2) I have a Mac computer. I looked on the Symantec website and I couldn't event find a recent virus alert for Macs on it.

Anyway, will someone please explain to me how someone who is apparently bright enough to be affiliated with this great school cannot figure out how to download the freaking free anti-virus software through the U, install it and get rid this freaking virus?!?!

Enough ranting for now .... back to pretending I am even going to come remotely close to passing this class.

Posted by thom0286 at 7:01 AM