Finals

This week is very big for me because it is finals week coming up and I have major papers and one more exam to do to finish strong in my classes. I believe that I if I do everything possible to study and work hard on my papers I will finish with a couple of A's and B's in my class to bring up my overall GPA. I also want to give a thank you to some special people out there who had been there for me to support me through out this football season. Thank you so much because this season would not have been better for me without the help you special people. That is why I'm focusing harder and harder not to relax because finishing strong this semester is a good start for me in the upcoming spring semester. Just like fall I have to start strong and finish strong to have a good gpa. That is what you want to have when you come to college a good gpa, become educated, and graduate with your class. I believe doing this will make life better for you in the end that why finishing strong in this upcoming week is what I need to do. Also so my position coach want be calling me every week trying asking every week about my grades because they already know that they are going to be good.

Winter

Beginning here in Minnesota makes me believe that this is the coldest state I've ever been too. Now I know that North D. gets real cold but I'm from Houston, Texas our weather don't even get near as close as below zero or 30 degrees. A can honestly say this is a winter I will never forget because how cold it is right now. People tell me all the time you think this could wait to next semester. I mean back at home our spring weather is like our summer weather and our winter is like our spring weather. Minnesota is very different it is so cold for me right know that it feels like me face is going to break but I will try to manage the winter as possible as I can. Right now it is very cold.

Seniors

I am really proud that i had a chance to be around a great group of seniors this year. Players Erin Wheelwright and Dom Barber have helped me out all this season and just be able to talk to them and see them standing on the sideline has been a great experience for me. Also one of the greatest exciting things about these seniors is that we have sixteen seniors and I believe 10 out of the sixteen already graduated and the overs will be graduating this fall, so all the seniors will be graduating this this year. That is one of the most greatest thing that I have ever seen that all of the senior on the football team are graduating. This not only helps the program that we are graduating players but also the school in the graduation rate.

School

I am now focusing on finishing the year strong with my grades and developing a great GPA. Most of my grades in my class are good,but I have to get them higher to get a good GPA so the rest of my years at the University of Minnesota will not be so hard. Also if I get a class that I am trying to make a good grade in and I just can't make that B or A and I make a C or D this class I will not affect my GPA as much because of my first semester grades. So basically this is all I'm doing right now because I am a student athlete and student comes first and I also signed to the university of Minnesota to get a degree and also to make good grades in my class and to be educated.

Being Great

The University of Minnesota has great tradition starting from many years back. First I didn't even know how good of a team and how good the athletic program from Minnesota were until I can here. I'm now and true believer that the University of Minnesota is a big sports state. I also believe that the new coaches and staff will bring the athletic program back to greatness. With great coaches like Coach Brewster and Coach Smith the football and basketball program will be back great again just like they were in the 1960's and 1950's. The state of Minnesota deserve to be back on top again and it will be.

School

For me school has been going fine I'm just trying to maintain A's and B's because these are the only grades I can live with I need A's and B's. I believe in maintaining a good grade point average because after my football days are over I want to have a great job and the better your grade point average is the better chances you getting your job choice. Also I want to help the graduation rate by making good grades not just by graduating . I know I'm not a academic student and just because I'm not that don't make me believe that my gpa can't be as good as there's. So these are some things on why I believe in making good grades and a good gpa.

Wisconsin

Well fans I know that this game really doesn't tell whether or not that you are going to a bowl but you much more than that it. It determines who get the axe because this game against Wisconsin I have heard has been going to for years now. This game here is really for pride for us because no matter what our record is now after the end of the game and we run across Wisconsin bench a grab the Axe is our bowl game for the year. Also fans I know we lost the pig in which we should have keep the pig because Iowa was not a better tea than we were but they played a better game. We just made little mistakes that caused us times to make big plays. That all over now our focus is on Paul B's Axe and we are going to play hard for it just like we do every week so fans don't think we are giving up because of our record we are playing for the Axe so fans Come Ready to Cheer for Your Gopher Team.

Fans

Thank you to all the people who have been commenting on my blog I just want to say it one more time thank you. You all really show that you all are still behind the gopher football team after all of the bad comments. Even though our season hasn't been good and haven't been what the fans wnated to see this year yall still are staying behind us. I know a lot people might know that I am from texas and which I believed that we were the only state that were crazy about football. I guess I was wrong because the way people from minnesota support the football team I feel that minnesota is crazy about football.

Next Game

Well it's okay that we showed that we wasn't going to give up that we were going to play our hearts out against the Illini. We are moving on we have two big games coming up Iowa for the pig and Wisconsin for the Axe. So we are getting ready for that and we are going to continue to finish out this season strong. Even though we are not going to a bowl game these two game here are our bowl games, because one of our goals is to have all the trophies back in Minnesota with a long the rose bowl. So we are going to get ready for Iowa because we know they are not going to take it lightly on us and we are not going to take it lightly on them the records don't matter. We have the pig now and we are going to bring it on the plane with us and we are going to come back with the pig on the Minnesota plane. So there will be no fans running on to the field , all we have to do is stop the run game and we will get the win our Gopher team deserves.

Homecoming

This week we have another big game against the Ill juice williams is a good quarterback for them but we feel we can take them because the State of Minnesota deserve a win from the Gopher Football team and we will come out with a win. Ill has made a great turn around from being 2 and 10 last year coming off a great season this year but we refuse to let them come in and take homecoming away from us. So if they want to win they have to take it from us and thats not going to happen. So I encourage everyone to come out to the homecoming game against Ill because it will be the best game of the season and like Lee Corso say its going to be a barn Burner!!!!

Saying Thank you

Just wanted to say thank to everyone who commented to my blog and thank you all for sticking behind our football team this year. Yes I'm glad that everyone understand that we are a team in growing and we will get better day by day. I'm proud to say that we are going to go to Michigan and take the little brown jug back we know the task is not going to be easy but just like Ali say, "Impossible is nothing and possible takes a day." We can get this jug back and we are motivated. I promise before I graduate form the University of Minnesota we are going to Win the Rose Bowl or The National Championship Bowl because we can do it. I will also help our graduation rate go up because we need to improve it.

another week

Well after our game against NDSU a lot of people are probably saying the gopher football team suck. To tell you the truth that's all I have been thinking about and our team is just trying to keep our heads up and move on from this terrible lost. We are just going to go get ready for wolverines and go into to Ann Arbor Mich and win the little brown jug. We are just going to forward because we have a lot more games as well that are going to be tough so we are just going to stay focus and keep our eyes on the prizes. For as myself I will be studying more trying to keep my grades up and do whatever possible to get us another victory. So we can overcome this 1game wining season so far.

Another week

My College Life

So far college life for me has been going pretty well. I have been kind of disappointed on how our football season has been going but I think our last five games we will make a turn around. My classes have been going good I have like a couple of a's and b's right now I'm just hoping to keep it like that.