Silly ideas, hard to define what silly is exactly.
Here's my list of silly ideas, based around winter health.
- Tongue protector- a sleeve for your tongue so it won't burn when you drink hot cocoa.
- Shoe warmer- a shoe with a removable slot that is put in the oven when you bake cookies (optimized for a 375 degree oven or so) that you then put in the shoe to keep your toes warm.
- Heated tires-tires with wires built in which melt the snow and ice as you drive, preventing car crashes.
- Exercise baking- an oven controlled by your movement, will only bake if you run on a treadmill.
- Exercise travel- related to the above, a plane which requires passengers to exercise while in flight.
- Padded sidewalks- sidewalks which become pliable and soft in colder weather, making falls less painful.
- Insulating cloth-cloth which expands in thickness in cold temperatures.
- Floppy skis-break into connected segments when they sense rapid rotation, less likely to twist a knee.
- Robosnowmobile-snowmobile with robot legs that extend when tipping too far back.
- Safety fort-inflatable tent like structure you put inside of a snowfort to prevent collapses.
- Happiness log-log that burns with incense and other smells to clear nasal passages and overall lift moods.
Here are a few more pics! Not sure if all are showing up, they're all uploaded but when I view my page they aren't there
:( so yeah, hopefully you see a bunch of pics!
So I'm dumb and used a really broad topic, so here are the topics I'd like to pursue:
- Stress reduction
Here are my pics based off of my too general idea, winter health.
Here's my mind map.
And here just a sampling of my sketches! This was the boot that had a slice that you put in the oven to heat up.
This was a sleeve for your tongue to protect it from hot drinks.