teachers | Main | Thanksgiving break

Hi Marvin! How are you doing? How do you like gym class so far? Did you enjoy art last quarter? What was your best drawing? What about math? Do you understand fractions and decimals? Which subject is your favorite subject?

Who's your favorite basketball player? Which two teams do you think will be in the finals? I'm not really sure which team will be in the finals, but I'm always hoping the Timberwolves would be in it, just because we live in Minnesota.

Are you exciting for Thanksgiving break?! I am! this will be the first break for U of M students! I can see my whole family and catch up while eating GOOD food. What kind of foods do you like eating during Thanksgiving?

Alrite, I'll note you later! take care!

-Lee

Posted by at November 15, 2005 4:36 PM

I'm doing good what about you. I like gym so far and I really didn't like art at all. My best drawing was of my name but I can't really draw could you. I'm doing good in math and I do understand my math and my favorite class is math what about you. I don't really have a favorite b-ball player and I think it will be Miami and Spurs. What are you doing besides going home for thanksgiving ? I will talk to you after thanksgiving break. Are you coming tomorrow.! Sincerly Marvin,

Posted by: Marvin at November 17, 2005 12:51 PM