« Geocoding Woes | Main | Thanks for Reading! »

Oh, the Irony!

It has to be while I am working on my Computer Security project that my computer decides to get infected with countless numbers of adware, spyware, trojans, and viruses. I have no idea where they came from, as they began their attack while I visited the set of web sites that I look at regularly. But the irony is just too much for me to bear. I will refrain from taking any Cancer Biology or Criminal Justice classes from fear of what irony could do to me.

Oh my! Well, I certainly hope Marian is not affected by this type of irony then!

Ok, that's messed up to get infected with such software at once... Second, unfortunately, I'm not very good at understanding irony, so I really don't see the irony. It just sounds more like bad luck.

What is ironic is that my computer gets infected with viruses only when I'm actually taking and working on a class about computer viruses.

Oh I see the irony now... Yeah, that's really irony right there. Would be nice if I could experience more samples to understand the concept

I have taken both courses (Cancer Biology and Criminal Justice). I hope I don't run into your luck.